Nakey?

• Hells Yes!!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No wayyy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Steven

Giga Poster
Ok someone sort Ian out and I tend to sleep nude depends if i can be botherd or not (im that lazy)

kimahri

CF Legend
I'll go as far as just boxers but no nudey like many people it's feel too uncomfotable but when i do get new pajama's there usually 3 sizes too big and I lost my pants a couple of times.

Any way I'm now mentaly scared by mr clam.

kir

Hyper Poster
I was having one of those nights where I slept naked, and I awoke with my best friend bounding into the room singing "WAKE UP IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!", and I have a feeling she got more than she bargained for. Having not expected anyone to come parading into my room I was on top of my covers.

A

Anonymous

It really depends on my mood and the season. Most of time just a t-shirt and boxers.

-Phil

A

Anonymous

Lol, it depends with me. If its hot nothing, if coldish then boxers, if just had sex nothing.
Nothing better than to cuddle up in the nakedness with the person you just had sex with!

kimahri

CF Legend
Heeeey, I was just thinking about this topic the other day.

I was thinking on reviving the grated or sliced poll that was around at the time.

In fact I'm gunna do that now.

Edit: I want to forget about this topic now. I want it all to go away and never come back.

Mike

Giga Poster
I never really like to post in old topics brought back by random people, but...
Ben, do you still sleep in the toilet room? :lol: :lol:

It's probably one of the oddest things I've ever heard. :lol:

Mike

Giga Poster
Oh, well sorry if I normally pay no attention whatsoever to what other people have written on here apart from if it's about me!

RCF

Strata Poster
I sleep in just boxers because I can't wear PJ's I get too hot even with my fan on. I sleep naked occasionally, but not a lot.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I brushed across this topic a few days ago, and the answer I would have gave was no.

But I thought I'd try it. So I did, but found it incredibly unconformable and I couldn't sleep. So I slipped on some undies and I slept like baby.

So I think I can firmly say that I'm a undies man.

Well, my answer has changed!

My sleeping went like this:

1. Pyjamas
2. When I got my hip piercings it was top and underwear because the pants would rub in the night
3. Got use to not wearing pants and night even when I took my hipskis out, then I started not wearing a top instead so the shirt wouldn't rub on my collarbone ones :p
4. So then it was just undies for about a week
5. Then I thought, what is the point of just undies? A blanket will do just fine.

And now I sleep naked.

I hope everyone enjoyed!

Error

Strata Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Well, my answer has changed!

My sleeping went like this:

1. Pyjamas
2. When I got my hip piercings it was top and underwear because the pants would rub in the night
3. Got use to not wearing pants and night even when I took my hipskis out, then I started not wearing a top instead so the shirt wouldn't rub on my collarbone ones :p
4. So then it was just undies for about a week
5. Then I thought, what is the point of just undies? A blanket will do just fine.

And now I sleep naked.

I hope everyone enjoyed!

I'll sleep easy tonight...

I sleep with tee and boxers and that's all. Pants in the winter, though...