What's new

Do you scream while riding a roller coaster?

Do you scream?

• nope

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • hardly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the very first ride

• sometimes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • continuously

• Total voters

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I shout sometimes, or laugh, that's a common one, but I don't scream. Detonator & Oblivion tend to bring out an impulse 'woah!' from me, one that I can't seem to stop myself from doing!

Couldn't sit silent on a ride, it just seems boring not to shout!

Martyn

Giga Poster
robbeal said:
Detonator & Oblivion tend to bring out an impulse 'woah!' from me, one that I can't seem to stop myself from doing!

I thought that was you on the video!

Kir: "AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH"
Rob: "whoa."

A

Anonymous

COASTER--FORCE!!!

Erm, no, I don't scream that often, apart from on rides where I'm shouting/screaming about how painful the rides are, see XNWO, Irn Bru and the bac krow of Shockwave.

In general I tend to lend my vocal talents to flat rides to rides such as Vortex where everyone can see you pretending to be scared sh!tless. I'm such an attention whore.

I've also been know to "laugh" on haunted swings!

A

Anonymous

Just sometimes for fun or for feeling free. I cannot scream usually in the street for example. It's some way to free stress. If it's a very intense ride I say uooh or something but most times I just talk or stay with a big smile.

A

Anonymous

Ok, i try to scream on a coaster (Usually cause I'm loving the coaster, sometimes cos I get a bit nervous), but it never comes out right. Strange.

A

Anonymous

You guys are a bunch of party poopers. Screaming makes the ride ten times better!

A

Anonymous

When I went on a little coaster in southend, I didn't scream, and I felt soo wrong not screaming! Although I felt wrong screaming too lol... it just seems like the right thing to do!

Actually I never ever scream... I cheer/wooo

Angel

Hyper Poster
I do scream but try to limit it although when i am really scared of a ride i dont actually scream! first time i did slammer I just put my head down shut my eyes and waited for it to finish! By the end of the next day N:I Rocks had me with my hands up! amazing how things change lol

A

Anonymous

More screams of delight and excitement than with fear. If I'm scared I gibber to the person next to me, go deadly quiet or hold of for dear life going "Oh S**T". Some members of CF can vouch for this.

Will

Strata Poster
^
thank God you didn't put that theory into practice on Oblivion... my ears were already ringing from Nemesis!

A

Anonymous

Wel i dont really scream, i just go Woooooooo and yeaaaah experiencing the fun really. On some rides that scare me a swear word would be whats comming out my mouth.
I only really scream for a laugh, like if im with sum mates i might scream on some child type ride.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
The only time i think ive ever screamed out of terror was when i was on Apocalypse for the first time...lol...

Other than that i usually just give an occational 'whoop whoop' when rides get going hehe..

A

Anonymous

I think if I don't scream I feel more the sensations. Even it happens to me before droping. When i've rode Hurakan Condor and shout when i'm going upwards, the sensation goes down and when i don't scream anytime i feel it harder.

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
I never scream on the coasters. I used to have fun while hearing screams around but lately I find calm rides are more fun than annoying screams. Too much noise. I can hardly hear the music.

A

Anonymous

i never scream, but shouting random stuff at people on rides is quite fun!