What's new

Do you go all the way?

Do you go all the way?

• I don't stop until I'm satisfied I've done everything I can.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do what I set out to do and focus on that, ignore the rest.

• The name's Arthur! Arthur Job!

• Somebody else does the work for me.

• Wet "it depends" choice! You great hairy girl!

• Total voters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
No, not another chance for Taylor to tell us all about her sexual exploits :p

This is about doing jobs. I was just cleaning the crumbs off the kitchen worktop after making toast.

I noticed that the splash tiles at the back looked a bit grubby.

So I moved the kettle and toaster to clean them.

I noticed the kettle and toaster also needed a clean.

After doing all of that, it made the floor look dirty, so I cleaned the floor too. This made the sink look dirty, so I polished that up as well.

So, the question is, when you start a job, do you do you go all the way. You may start off doing just one little bit, but you let it expand until you're happy everything, plus anything it affects is sorted.

Or do you simply stick to your remit. Your job is wiping crumbs up, so that's all you do?

Just how seriously and properly do you do work.

Madame_Furie is the worst, she'll often start a dozen things and not even finish any of them. This is probably more frustrating than just sticking to the job at hand - especially when you go to bed and find to old sheets off, and the new ones waiting to go back on :lol:

Ollie

CF Legend
I usually go all the way and do everything. Usually when I tidy my room. I begin just wanting to pick some stuff of the floor and then end up sitting down taking everything out from cupboards and under my bed. Sorting it all out neatly, chucking stuff I don't want or need anymore and hoovering afterwards. Same with some other jobs.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
All depends on time really, or if I'm stoned.

Once when I was cained I was washing a fork I used when I ate a Chinky and I ended up cleaning the entire cutlery drwer. [/exciting story]

I wouldn't say that i do half a job, but I tend to do what's necessary and do it well.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
I don't do it often enough to make me obsessive, but when I start I usually do go all the way. My drawers do tend to get neglected because most of them would take days to deal with and I am easily distracted by the goodies I find within them.

Lain

Giga Poster
Yeah, pretty much.

It's rare that I'll have the motivation to do cleany type stuff, but if I do start, I'll go the whole hog. It's probably a subconscious effort to maximise the amount of time before I have to do it again. :p

Error

Strata Poster
I've gotten my family's curse: I can't stop cleaning if I start. And it's not done until I've waxed the floors, repainted the ceiling, and found every last penny in the couch.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I does depend, but normaly if I start something and don't finish, it will bug me. So I tend to always finish a job at some point.

I'm kind of a messy person, but when I'm in the mood to clean, I do it so precisely and like, won't stop until it's all done.

No, not another chance for Taylor to tell us all about her sexual exploits

Shut up :p .

kimahri

CF Legend
No.

I'll do what I need to do then stop.

Example? The other day I cleaned my shelves. the floor is still a mess.