What's new

Do you care what people think about you?

Do you care what people htink about you?

• Yes-Totally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

• In the middle with yes and no

• Not really

• Very Rarely

• Never

• Total voters

AJ

Giga Poster
Do you?
I couldn't give 2 plops about what people say behind my back about me, i am who i am.
It only bothers me when they think i can't understand what they are saying about me and when they are saying it, basically thinking i'm dumb-I'm voting very rarely.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It annoys me when people talk behind my back, so in that respect I do care what they think...but I don't let it affect me.

If people want to think I'm a twat, then let them. If they want to think I'm a nice person, then let them.

Try standing next to a traffic light control box when traffic is really busy and see what names you get called...you soon become an hardend bastard.

themeparkphreak

Roller Poster
I do care what people think about me..If I respect them.

Who gives a toss if a random knobber walks past you and says "mates, yous as rights fatsheads" ?

But if people you respect are saying bad stuff about you, you'd naturaly start to wonder..

A

Anonymous

The opinions of others in my age-group doesn't really bother me. I do care however how teachers perceive me.

Angel

Hyper Poster
I care about people taking the piss out of me. I dont care about what people think of me though.

I guess after years of having it off mates and letting them mould me into a person that i wasnt I changed and realised I had to be me. I wouldnt be any other way. Im a sensitive gal and sometimes that has caused people to take the piss but I dont give a stuff what people think any more. I dress how I want, I say what I want, I do what I want. No one has an influence over me now and thats how I like it! At the end of the day, be yourself!

A

Anonymous

I couldn't care less what people think about me if they don't give me a chance or aren't close friends...

But I do care what my closest mates think about me as I would like to know what they say about me behind my back.

My "Group" of friends are quite 'Bitchy' and I'm not all innocent because I can be aswell...but I've cut down - Like a Diet Lol

CF_B :D

AeRo

Hyper Poster
I really don't care what people think about me. I am who I am and I do what I do, not to impress people, but because thats how I am.

Sure it is nice to be appreciated once in a while, but if not...screw em!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
AeRo said:

Yes, people. Take note. You better appreciate AeRo or he will screw you. Yikes!

RJM

Roller Poster
I don't care, if someone doesn't like me for being me then... Meh, sod them... Talking about someone behind their back is just cowardly and stupid.

Lain

Giga Poster
I think Aero hit the nail on the head, I don't if people don't like me, but I do like people to like me.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
People think what they think, I might not like people and they may not like me, so never mind not really my problem.

I hate people who talk behind my back though, that really annoys me, if they have a problem with me I'd rather they told me..

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Ian said:
AeRo said:

Yes, people. Take note. You better appreciate AeRo or he will screw you. Yikes!

:oops:

Well not literally....erm, more metaphorically! :badgrin:

A

Anonymous

I do care if its someone who i like. But if I don't like someone i dont realy care what they think.

A

Anonymous

I really couldn't care less what people think. If I did, I'd run round screaming and shouting a lot less, wouldn't drink as much and I wouldn't even look at a dancefloor.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
^so you'd basically turn into me then? :p

HAHA.

I to some extent do care what others think, but not always... OK I don't make sense...

Scarlet

Mega Poster
Absolutely not... why waste time trying to appeal to insignificant people's tastes just so they don't moan about you! People can say what they like it's hilarious :D Most of it I take as a compliment, especially feminine-related ones :lol:

I also don't care about people bitching who like or 'like' me, I find that equally amusing and I hope they do it to :D Most people have a good bitch about someone they know... but I don't really value anyone in my life except some family members so wooo no problem at all :D

Edit -- and of course you wonderful CF people :flower:

JonSev

Roller Poster
I could say that it doesnt bother me, but Id be lying.

Of course it bothers me. Not like it controls my life...but it is on my mind sometimes. If people dont like me, then its for a reason. If its for a reason that I dont like, then I can change it to be a better person. If its something thats me, then sucks to them. I dont care it they dont like my personality, I care if they dont like something I do.

And I'm fine with people talking about me behind my back. As long as I dont find out, then talk away. If you are stupid enough to let me know, either by talking about me when Im there or if you tell someone you know is a dumbass, THEN I get mad.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I'm not too fussed, but I do like to come across well to people. I'd like to think that i've come across friendly enough to everyone i've met, and i don't particularly want to be seen in a bad light by anyone, unless its for a fair reason, and I deserve it.