• Yes, And I regularly record it to analyse and perfect my craft

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think farting is digusting and should not be done in public places. If I fart in private, I immediately spray air freshner and most certainly do not whiff the smell towards my nose.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Do I smell my own farts? I think most of England smells them to be honest, no way I could avoid doing it ;)

I don't enjoy it though, it's a bit like living in a skunk museum...

Darren B

Giga Poster
caffeine_demon said:
this is a whiskey tango foxtrot poll!

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=36516

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ok so I must admit I would be lying if I hadn't, but i do it more subconsciously rather than trap my head under the covers! but for the record I'm certainly not a connoisseur. I tend to work it the other way around though, If I have a young lady in bed with me, she's getting Dutch ovened. Also if I'm with a group of lads it's generally common place to drop and waft, but I know where to draw the line though, I don't force it on others that would potentially take offence, and I certainly don't force out a barking rat at work or in public!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
It depends. On my own, I might accidentally catch a whiff of my own brand and be revolted and yet equally pleased.

On public transport, I sometimes leave my trace, depart quickly and judge the workings of my gut by the reaction of those in the place I left my scent. I must admit, there's pleasure to be had in such situations.

But more often than not, I may inadvertently grab a sniff.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMTkedIUX8U[/youtube]