What's new

Djengu River | Toverland | Rapids Ride

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
The whole area is really well done and looks brilliant. The spinner is a good ride but, I personally thought the rapids was uneventful and a little boring which is a shame really.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
^really, I thought it was a really good rapids. Probably the best traditional rapids in Europe IMO. I would say that there are loads of rapids rides that are much more dull and boring.

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
^ Maybe I had a bad run on it, but apart from going under the waterfall which stops as you hit it and going past a waterfall, not a lot else happened. I came off dry as a bone, which for a water ride, to me is not very exciting. Everytime we approached a section of rapid I got excited to see who was going to get the soaking, but nothing happened. Constant disappointment from the rapid sections for me makes a rubbish rapids.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
^You must have had a bad run, because i found the rapids section to be great and very exciting. I guess rapids rides can be very variable. I get off most rapids rides dissapointed at the quality of the rapids, like you did on this one