• Park Asterix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disneyland Paris

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Better park

I have to say Disneyland! Better rides, Better theming, better everything! i just love it!

Anac0nda

Mega Poster
Oh come on!

So far just Tonnerre de Zeus (which is great!) has been mentioned by the people who stand for PA, it has also got Trace du Hourra, a custom bobsled coaster!

Never been to DLP, but with a little common sense, it's so overly-hyped (not necessarily for nothing) that it's always crowded. And the thing about Disney parks is, that they've got super theming, characters and simulators rather than large variety of rides. PA is more a normal park with rides for everyone.

Personally, I like PA over DLP because I like to ride rides more than watching Mickey and his friends hugging children.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
^ DLP is overly hyped for a reason! It has to be the most magical place ever.
When you get the chance to go there, you will realise this. The people who often slag it are the people who have never been.

Go, and you'll see what millions of others see.

Phantom Manor alone pisses all over anything PA has!

peep

CF Legend
Erol is so right. I've not been to PA, I want to but I'd rather just go back to DLRP (oh wait, I am, tomorrow :p ). I have been to enough 'normal parks' if I'm going to spend a couple of hundred quid on a holiday I'm not going to go to a normal park I'm going to want to go somewhere special, just like DLRP (I would even choose Futuroscope (another French park) over PA).

Disney isn't just about meeting the characters from TV and films it has some amazing attractions: Pirates of the Carribean, Phantom Manor, Tower of Terror, Cinemagique, Buzz...I could go on. The shows and parades are an awesome addition too and create an awesome atmosphere within the park.