Spray?

• Roll on / Stick

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Spray

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Yes - it's the latest in the hygeine polls!

Do you prefer roll on / stick deodorants or sprays

Roll on for me - I hate the suffocating stench that sprays emit!

Rachel

Coaster MILF
I prefer spray, I hate roll ons that take ages to dry and I'd rather just spray and get dressed straight away.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Rachel said:
I prefer spray, I hate roll ons that take ages to dry and I'd rather just spray and get dressed straight away.
This.

Plus I can spray my armpits after having a ****, therefore masking the smell of turd and sweat in one fell swoop.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Stick, since it also often works as an antiperspirant. Makes you smell good and keeps you dry.. 2 benefits are better than one.

Stick! Roll-on is just a joke and makes my armpits feel gross and wet. Stick is fab, apart from when it gets marks on your clothes but that's usually not an issue.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Is it bad that I had to look up stick deodorants? Didn't even realise such things exist. They look like they're pretty useless.

We were forced to use roll-on at school because they feared we'd spray them in asthmatic kids faces or something like that, but it was just a bit of a pain. I've always - and will continue to be - a sprayer.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Stick is the way to go. I need the anti perspiration aspect of it so I don't have to change shirts midway through the day. Sweating sucks.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Ian said:
Plus I can spray my armpits after having a ****, therefore masking the smell of turd and sweat in one fell swoop.

you could also spray the other body part beginning with "AR" once you're done!!

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Spray doesn't work as an antiperspirant. Even if it says it is. It doesn't. It lies. It just covers up smell. And it does that badly, too.

I alternate between the sticks and roll on, because one works better but it burns my skin off because it's so strong.

I know FM sweaty L.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
caffeine_demon said:
Ian said:

Areolas? That's odd :wink:

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
madhjsp said:
caffeine_demon said:
Ian said:

Areolas? That's odd :wink:

or the ''art... ;) can't really spray that though

anyway, spray, it's gotta be. Roll on catches armpit hair which hurts like **** and it takes too long to dry.

It has to be wet spray too, not dry spray. That just goes all crusty.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I'm worried about Dan's backside now. I mean, my arse crack gets sweaty, but as we established spray doesn't help that... So what stench are you trying to cover? Can I recommend wet wipes to potentially resolve this? :p

madhjsp said:
I wasn't aware there was an "r" in "asshole." :p
No.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Joey said:
Spray doesn't work as an antiperspirant. Even if it says it is. It doesn't. It lies. It just covers up smell. And it does that badly, too.

I alternate between the sticks and roll on, because one works better but it burns my skin off because it's so strong.

I know FM sweaty L.

I use spray, as it's a fantastic antiperspirant. I never smell and only rarely does it give out. Though I've had some bad ones that do fail, but that's the joy of trial and error until you find one that works.

I used roll-on for a while, but I disliked the wet feeling.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Phil, no.

If you used noyhing at all, you'd prob be fine. Spray abtiperspirant is useless. It's a cover up, not a prevention.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2