Which sibling do you like better?

• Daniel Bedingfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Natasha Bedingfield

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Richie

Hyper Poster
I'm bored so I felt like starting a new poll.

Do you like Daniel Bedingfield or Natasha Bedingfield better? Daniel had 3 number ones and several hits including "Gotta Get Thru This", "If You're Not The One", "Never Gonna Leave Your Side", "Nothing Hurts Like Love" and more.

Natasha had fewer number ones and fewer realeased songs but had hits that include "Single", "These Words", "Unwritten" and "I Bruise Easily".

Daniel Bedingfield:
p40737m6var.jpg

Natasha Bedingfield:
28835nsns.jpg

Will

Strata Poster
There's no 'neither' :p But I guess if I had to listen to an hour of one, I'd make it Natasha - at least she has an excuse for having a feminine singing style, unlike her brother/cousin/whatever relation they are :?
Daniel is that bit more annoying, but I live very happily without either :)

I'm not really a fan of either, and the only song I ever liked from either one of them was Unwritten by Natasha. However, Daniel is pretty good looking if I do say so myself, whereas Natasha is a bit homely looking.

Well, I might have to go with neither as they only have pretty much one good thing going for each of them.

Rach

Giga Poster
I would go neither as well.

I like Natasha better though, her songs are better and also a lot easier to sing to. :lol:

robbeal

Hyper Poster
That's like saying 'Syphalis or Gonhorroea: which is the best STI?'.

Natasha really gets on my tits though, whereas I can actually stand Daniel from time to time. It was quite satisfying to have him confined to New Zealand a while ago though, when he did his neck in.

Richie

Hyper Poster
This topic wasn't very much of a hit was it? :p

I like both, but I would have to say I like Natasha slightly more. Some of her songs are some of my favourite songs and I love them. Daniel was good with "Gotta Get Thru This", which is a classic for me but his slower songs were crappy.

Lain

Giga Poster
Will said:
There's no 'neither' :p But I guess if I had to listen to an hour of one, I'd make it Natasha - at least she has an excuse for having a feminine singing style, unlike her brother/cousin/whatever relation they are :?
Daniel is that bit more annoying, but I live very happily without either :)

Quoted for the truth.

They're both crap.

themeparkphreak

Roller Poster
I quite liked 'Gotta get thru this', even if 'thru' was spelt like...well..'thru'. Was rather catchy, and well produced.

However, I didn't like his other work, and 'Tasha's voice got on my tits.

I'd still shag her rotten.