What's new

Crush's Turtle Twister - Disney Studios

A

Anonymous

I will deffinetly be going to rider this i love a good MS spinner.

Looks like fun along with the little bit at the start. Is that going to be a little show or something?

A

Anonymous

OH right thats sounds cool, might take go ride it when it opens sound like fun.

A

Anonymous

Crush Coaster has been announced to officially open to the public on 10th June 2007. Though the Toon Studio area will open late May.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Whilst I was at the Studios this week, I noticed this:

NEW044.jpg

Behind them doors is the Toon Studio's, I thought about going through them, but then decided against it, so instead I just took a pic from above them doors/gates:

NEW045.jpg

Chaz

Roller Poster
Hmmm looks nice. I will probably wait till TOT open before going again to DLP to be honest.

However that does look great should be really good fun and I don't like spinny things.

Ollie

CF Legend
I saw them constructing this when I went two weeks ago. Isnt it all going to be inside and you go through different sections like jellyfish and the speed water shoot thing? :D TOT looks amazing though. :)

Martyn B

CF Legend
Inversionperson, its going to be opening on June 10th, which has already been said on this page, so I'm afraid you wont be riding it over Easter.

Jake

Strata Poster
OMG, those cars are awesome! LMAO!

And, the second picture screams 'AMITY COVE' to me.

Tony

Hyper Poster
It looks good and with this and ToT the park looks alot better. I love the look of the cars aswell.

spicy

Giga Poster
The cars are awesome!

Im not clicking the spoil the fun link though, Il just wait til December :D

Martyn B

CF Legend
Dubble post, sorry, but here's a pic from inside the station.
db_2007_0605_CrushCoaster041.jpg

IMO DLP have doen a grand job with this, and I cant wait to ride it in January, along with ToT!

peep

CF Legend
I think it looks like a fanatstic ride, well themed, but as I've been informed the main ride part is just a dark room with sound effects. Oh well still looks awesome, can't wait to ride it. Only 6 weeks left till I do!

Tony

Hyper Poster
I think it looks like a great ride. The dark ride part looks awesome and I love the themeing on the cars and spinning in the dark would be cool.

I think this is a great addition to the park because from what I hear there is'nt enough rides in the park. This and ToT should sure make the park alot better.

I really have to visit Disneyland.

Martyn B

CF Legend
^Yes you do. It is the most beautiful park I have ever visited, and a lot of people agree.

This and ToT will make the Studio's 100 times better. We normaly only go in there for RnRC and the Animation Academy <3