What's new

Cringe Worthy Non Coaster Enthusiast Comments you have heard

llCoasterN3rdll

Roller Poster
We will not tolerate anyone encouraging the death of another human being. We all know better than that. Please think before you post. Thank you.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
What a bunch of ****ing pussies. You’re such a ****ing marshmellow, you know that right? Open your eyes, faggot. There is no God. There is no Jesus. There is no magical fairy that’s going to come down and make things better. This is the real world you ****ing moron. Have some decency and grow some balls or you should just kill yourself too.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
What a bunch of :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing pussies. You’re such a :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing marshmellow, you know that right? Open your eyes, faggot. There is no God. There is no Jesus. There is no magical fairy that’s going to come down and make things better. This is the real world you :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing moron. Have some decency and grow some balls or you should just kill yourself too.
Nice one. Enjoy your 24 hour ban.

In the meantime, I suggest you take some time away from the keyboard to reflect on your attitude. Either you've a lot of pent up anger, which you need to work through, or you're trying to be funny and failing miserably. A bit of time to explore that might be good for you.

llCoasterN3rdll

Roller Poster
Could I add the pedantic point that it is a marshmallow, not marshmellow.
If we are being picky about other members spellings, which is not the modern way online, you should really keep your own posts in order.
And you sir have been added to the list of people I would love to brutally murder

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
^ You're either a troll or someone who should probably see a psychiatrist.

FYI - You're replying to someone who can no longer see your post, or anyone else's.

Snoo

The Legend
Lol this thread escalated so quickly.
You could say it got....

tenor.gif

You're welcome. I'm here all night.

Error

Strata Poster
I derailed this topic so badly.

What is the dumbest thing that a sort of kind of an enthusiast has said?
I keep hearing a local say:
"Gemini and Magnum XL200 will be torn down next year because everyone hates it and no one ever rides it. Same with Blue Streak, it's too rough for anyone to ever like."
He's never been outside Ohio for coasters.

Snoo

The Legend
I derailed this topic so badly.

I keep hearing a local say:
"Gemini and Magnum XL200 will be torn down next year because everyone hates it and no one ever rides it. Same with Blue Streak, it's too rough for anyone to ever like."
He's never been outside Ohio for coasters.

It's funny because I normally ride Gemini and Magnum every visit, with Maggy normally being a must ride. Given the lines for both rides are never long as they mow lines, I could see that feeling for people who are dumb. :p

Matt N

CF Legend
Now, this comment is not cringeworthy, but extremely funny, in my opinion, and I'd like to share it! Basically, I was enthusing that Six Flags announcement day was in 2 days, and that I was excited to see the video. My sister asked me to show her a Six Flags announcement video, so I showed her the 2017 one with John Duffey in it. Her first reaction upon seeing it was "he looks like a human thumb!".

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I was once in a queue line and I asked this guy what his favourite part of the ride was and he said 'I like the bunny hop bit' and I said 'Thats an AIRTIME HILL you idiot!!!' I laughed at him for like 10 minutes!! What a loser!!!!

That's nothing - Someone in the nemesis queue didn't know how many bolts they used to make it...