What's new

Cringe Worthy Non Coaster Enthusiast Comments you have heard

hendrixmarshall

Roller Poster
So I was talking to an old high school flame the other night...I told her I'm a big fan of riding these things, and she asks me, "which one is your favorite park?"
"Cedar Point", I replied.
"Never heard of it, is it in the US?"
"It's near Cleveland...I gotta go. Nice talking with ya!"

Snoo

The Legend
So I was talking to an old high school flame the other night...I told her I'm a big fan of riding these things, and she asks me, "which one is your favorite park?"

I meannn.. is that really a surprise? Unless you're from the midwest or an enthusiast, you may not have heard of it.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah that definitely sounds like you're the awkward one there...

Last edited:

Edward M

Strata Poster

That was indeed cringe worthy, I'll give ya that

llCoasterN3rdll

Roller Poster
Absolutely right, which is why his comment is even more out of place.
Well wouldn’t it be your fault for not quoting what Snoo said so that I wouldn’t have mistaken it for you calling me the awkward one? Because I and Snoo did just have a discussion on how I’ve gotten unlucky with meeting up with other enthusiasts and you did like Snoo’s response to my post which stated that maybe I’m the awkward one so it would seem kind of fitting when you said “It sounds like you’re the awkward one” not long after my discussion with Snoo, that that comment was aimed towards me.

Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Well wouldn’t it be your fault for not quoting what Snoo said so that I wouldn’t have mistaken it for you calling me the awkward one? Because I and Snoo did just have a discussion on how I’ve gotten unlucky with meeting up with other enthusiasts and you did like Snoo’s response to my post which stated that maybe I’m the awkward one so it would seem kind of fitting when you said “It sounds like you’re the awkward one” not long after my discussion with Snoo, that that comment was aimed towards me.
Lol wut? Chill out dude. ;)

Post order is hendrixmarshall, Snoo (in response to hendrixmarshall) then me. Your previous comment was before all of that. The conversation had clearly moved on.

Suppose it would make sense for you to think I was talking about you, though, based on your portrayal of your ego.

llCoasterN3rdll

Roller Poster
Lol wut? Chill out dude. ;)

Post order is hendrixmarshall, Snoo (in response to hendrixmarshall) then me. Your previous comment was before all of that, the conversation had clearly moved on.

Suppose it would make sense for you to think i was talking about you, though, based on your portrayal of your ego.
First, it’s “what” is spelled W-H-A-T, not “wut”. You’d think that someone at your age with a fully developed brain would be able to properly spell said word. But I guess that’s too much to ask for from a mentally challenged 26 year old, who sits at home all day, arguing with people online who they’ll never meet and are 9 years younger than them.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
First, it’s “what” is spelled W-H-A-T, not “wut”. You’d think that someone at your age with a fully developed brain would be able to properly spell said word. But I guess that’s too much to ask for from a mentally challenged 26 year old, who sits at home all day, arguing with people online who they’ll never meet and are 9 years younger than them.
Ooooh burn.

llCoasterN3rdll

Roller Poster
Ooooh burn.
I mean if I were you, I’d just kill yourself. If you can’t spell a word and simple as what then what’s the point in living. Might I suggest slicing your stomach open or popping the eye balls out of your sockets then lightning the inside of your head on fire?

Snoo

The Legend
I mean if I were you, I’d just kill yourself. If you can’t spell a word and simple as what then what’s the point in living. Might I suggest slicing your stomach open or popping the eye balls out of your sockets then lightning the inside of your head on fire?

Been nice knowing you bud. In retrospective, I think you just may be the asshole and everyone else is fine. Happy trails!

llCoasterN3rdll

Roller Poster
Been nice knowing you bud. In retrospective, I think you just may be the asshole and everyone else is fine. Happy trails!
Do you really think I care? I could give two ****s if he kills himself. Hell if I knew him in real life, I’d go Ed Gein and Jefferey Dahmer on this mother****er. I’d be doing him and everyone else a favor