What's new

Crazy Coaster's Dev Topic: UPDATE pg. 8

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I'm not too keen on this one from what I've seen so far, having said that, I haven't seen much and as you said, you haven't done too much work on it.

Still, I look forward to seeing more.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ Thats a shame, maybe its because you haven't really seen alot of it yet. Hopefully you'll keep your mind open.

Fahrenheit_Fan said:
Is it a B&M Stand-Up?

No, it is not.. But heres a clue!

PR5.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Floorless!

Unlike Ash, I do like the look of this. It'll be interesting to see what it's like when you've finished it.

Brookes

Giga Poster
This looks really great I like the look of some of the elements what you can see so far and your 3Ds are insanely good as always!

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
Looks so tasty! I like the shady glass panels on the station, I can't think what it reminds me of but it sure looks good.

I finally watched the Aeris POV. It's better than that 'Evenoss' ride by a long way.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Looks great. I'm not knocking your 3Ds skill one bit, but is that catwalk a standard model? I've seen one similar on the internet for download and I was just wondering if you'd used that or made your own from scratch?

http://www.digital-experiment.de/Grafik ... r-High.jpg

It does look really nice though, that Dive Loop looks sexy!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
I see where your coming from, those stairs are quite similar, but mine are all hand made :)

PR7.jpg

Yay for coaster stations!!

Ollie

CF Legend
Error said:
God I need to learn Wings...
You don't have to learn Wings. It's just pick up and mess about with each option to find out what they do and then away you go. :)
And CC doesn't use Wings I don't think.

Looking good though. :D