What's new

Covered or Roofless cars?

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Fairly simple- do you like cars with roofs, or not?

RPYS8Xw.png

Covered: It's definitely the best car for holding lots of people and stuff, and keeping them dry. However, you can't really get a feel of what's outside unless you open the windows.

OV0ccAc.jpg

Roofless: These are for people who like speed and an adrenaline rush wherever they go. However, you can't hold much stuff, and you can't do crap when it rains.

gHRYT4P.png

Convertible: Or you can be someone who likes both. This is pretty much the roofless car, but with a piece of cloth preventing your stuff from getting wet.

Personally, I like conventional, covered cars more, as you can go to more parks with more stuff and more people.

So, what is your favorite type of car?

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Hardtop convertibles is the best as far as convertibles. I absolutely hate the cloth roof that normal convertibles have, it looks **** disgusting. But I do enjoy convertibles when the roof is down, but when it's up, yuck. So I think hardtop convertibles are the type of convertible I would get. Although I've never owned a convertible, and probably never will. If I wanted an open air experience, I'd hop on a sport bike, much more fun than convertibles....

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Soft-tops looks awful, really cheap. Cars without roofs are ace and look great when the roff is done, I've driven a couple and it's great in the summer time. However, I prefer the styling of a car with a fixed, hard roof.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Hardtop for sure. At least, if you plan on owning the vehicle for any amount of time, don't want to worry about lifting mechanisms breaking, or being able to go through the car wash.

YUNG_CHOPPA

Mega Poster
It kind of depends, I usually like hardtops for classic cars, but for exotic sports cars like Rari's & Lambo's I like convertibles.

LiveForTheLaunch said:
Roofs otherwise my weave might fly away.

I think we finally have someone else of ebony on here! :lol: