What's new

Corn Dogs..... Where do you stand?

Where do you stand?

• NomNoms, They're a really tasty snack!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Gross, they taste like bumoles.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Neither here nor there, they're edible I guess.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Never had one.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

AJ

Giga Poster
After recently eating a Corn Dog for the first time and nearly throwing up at the taste, I was curious, who the HELL enjoys eating these? They taste vile!

Also, if you do like them, WHY?

So..... Corn Dogs...

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I think they are tolerable, but I wouldn't choose to eat one out of the sea of other park food.

They are one up above a **** Rollover though. Jesus.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Like Joey said, they're tolerable. I've only had the ones from Nathan's on Coney Island, and they were alright. I don't know if I'd pick them over a lot of other things on offer (in a park or out), but for me there was a nice novelty.

I'll go for the "Neither here nor there, they're edible I guess" option. :D

Intricks

Strata Poster
They are perfrct for fair food if you dont want to spend much or eat something too heavy.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I don't think they are horrible, but they aren't the best thing in the world. They are relatively cheap too, so that doesn't hurt.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
I guess I'll be the first do say I like them.

Not my first choice in park food usually, but I enjoy them and would be plenty happy if that was my only food option during my day at the park. Better then straight up hot dogs in my opinion.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
They're what? I've heard about corn, I've heard about dogs, but combining them?

Explain, please...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Simply put, they're corn-battered hot-dogs.

.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn_dog

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Only had one in my life - at Indiana Beech. Apparently they were the "best in the world". Quite enjoyed it but I have no desire to have anothe rone.

One more exoctic food stuff to add to the list.

I've had one in my life and I really didn't like it. I'm almost tempted to vote for the "NomNoms" option though because it made me laugh, but regretfully I must choose the "bumoles" option :p .

Brett7710

Mega Poster
I enjoyed the one I had in BGW, not sure if theirs are better than any others. I couldn't eat them very often though, maybe if the 'corn' was savoury.

Intricks

Strata Poster
They are tasty, but I used to eat them throughout the year when younger because the fair grounds were close and always had SOMETHING happening when the Fair wasnt happening.

Find them kind of meh nowadays. Wnenever I go to Kennywood I get one though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2