What's new

Computer problems

OhioIsland

Roller Poster
Hey everyone, I'm having a computer problem. Lately my pc has been pixlating, it can't be the mother board, we already replaced it. We don't know what it is. would anyone help me figure it out?

(If you need some like pictures i'll post some from NL when the problem happens)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Is it just happening in NL? Sounds like you've got the game resolution set too low. If it's happening on the whole machine, regardless of what you're doing, then it's a bit more serious I suspect.

However, I think Google will be your best friend again.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
pixlething.jpg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ No. It's a joke.

OhioIsland posted that his computer is pixilating so I typed my reply in Paint, pixilated it and uploaded here because I thought it was funny.

I have written a reply, albeit not a helpful one, so yes, if you can read it, well done.

Either way, I hope you get your computer sorted, OhioIsland!

jayjay

Giga Poster
Ian said:
I have written a reply, albeit not a helpful one, so yes, if you can read it, well done.

I don't think you've pixelated it enough to make it completely unreadable.

In all honesty I don't know the first thing about computers but hopefully somebody here will be able to help you.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

As Hixee said, the best thing to do is to Google it... although hopefully we have some IT guru here who can help!

I just sat down and translated that lot. I must be really bored right now.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Pixelated Ian said:
some IT guru here who can help!

That'll be me then, but it's kind of like somebody saying to a Doctor "I feel ill, make me feel better". He probably can do, but there needs to actually be some information to diagnose an issue.

At the moment, I can only recommend sitting further away from the screen... ;)