What's new

Collab Park Idea

JammyBand

Roller Poster
Hey guys. After looking back at this, it looks like I probably should be creating rides. The amount of people doing scenery and landscaping is very high! I think it would be fun for me to make a few water-rides. (maybe an Amity Cove area with a Jaws recreation in remembrance of the ride in Universal Studios and it's closure in January this year. :cry: ) Anyway, I can't wait to hear more from this soon!

-JammyBand

Colossus

Giga Poster
Water rides would be cool, you could perhaps do a River Rapids also?

I`m not really sure where to add my bit, I don't really favour any type of ride creation, I always look for anesthetics and realism.
So with that in mind I think I would like to be the last to have the file and perhaps do a B&M of some sort.
But mainly I think I would like to do the presentation of this once its all completed, I can film it and turn it into an epic video.

gopats1479

Mega Poster
^^Do it! I loved the Jaws ride and would love for someone to do it justice. I have a great woodie design that can be themed with it as well.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Jammy, you can do themeing and building design as well. Im more or less still amatuer in that field of design and sometimes it shows :(

Designing rides is still where my true strength lies, and I can at least do a proper station. B&M are my specialty (minus stand-up and flyers to an extent. Working on Wing Coasters atm), so if CP10 does one type of Beemer, Id snag another one.

Colossus

Giga Poster
^
Yeah well I`m happy to do whatever as hopefully I`ll be the last one on it, so you can pick what you want to do and I`ll work around that, I`m happy doing any B&M

reddude333

Giga Poster
Okay, so let's move along with this project.

Scw55, you said you wanted to do landscaping so how about you download the file and get started on that. Then we can pass it on to the next person. If you don't want to start it, I'm sure we can find someone who will want to.

scw55

Hyper Poster
Given people haven't decided what themes they wanted, I'll just do the terrain and any water (which can be drained later) and leave the floor textures blank for the theming person to decide what textures they want.

I do find floor textures and theming does go hand-in-hand.

Mind you I will texturise the terrain if you would want me to and 'decide' for myself the gist of the areas.
What I do isn't set in stone and people along the chain and edit thing to see fit.

reddude333

Giga Poster
Thanks scw55. Looks like a good start...a little extreme at parts but a good place to start from. Who wants to take up the torch? Someone want to do park entrance and all that entails?

scw55

Hyper Poster
If your only tools are terrain, you do kind of make it extreme terrain.
I can understand the spikes are a little fantastical, they can be eroded down. I won't mind.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Have little time so I did not check whether someone mentioned this before :

Precise ALL CS you've used in your work ! Even those you haven't kept. Keep this rule in mind to avoid unuable files for other players ;)

gopats1479

Mega Poster
I could take the park entrance if no one else wants to, but I would like to do some other work as well with perhaps some coaster designs or a themed section.

reddude333

Giga Poster
You are not limited to any one thing by any means. How about you work on the park entrance and repost when you've finished that much. You will definitely be able to contribute later on as well. Thanks by the way!

Colossus

Giga Poster
portemine said:
Have little time so I did not check whether someone mentioned this before :

Precise ALL CS you've used in your work ! Even those you haven't kept. Keep this rule in mind to avoid unuable files for other players ;)

Yup, I indeed did mention this, I think its a tremendous idea.

So am I down to have this last and compose the presentation of the finished masterpiece? I could even throw a quick B&M in or something, if there`s any space left? :)

gopats1479

Mega Poster
Okay guys, I've downloaded and will be working on it throughout the next week! I will post all the CS used when I post the new download. BTW, what is the general layout of the park that we are using? Are we going Disneyland style or something else? That would really be helpful for the construction of the entrance.

joe3579

Roller Poster
I don't know about you, but I think we should do Busch Gardens Park Themed to Asia. That is just an idea.