What's new

Coasters or Call Of Duty

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I don't think we can totally bash the series. Their campaigns and side games are stunning. The campaigns for COD4, WAW, and MW2 were all incredible, complete with awesome graphics and great stories. Plus, how can you beat Mile High Club, Spec Ops, and the best thing about Call of Duty, Nazi Zombies <3 . The multiplayer, on the other hand, can be fun, but it's pretty much crap.

maccat215

Roller Poster
To be honest, I think if you ask most people, enthusiast or not, they will say coasters. Games consoles in general are no where near as fun as coasters.

nealbie

CF Legend
As a HUUUUUUUUUGE tea enthusiast I simply NEED coasters in my life - on a daily basis!

The fact that this site was not all about how amazing the blessed table protectors are, but theme parks and such, was merely a mildly pleasant surprise.

COD only happens on Fridays with a more than sufficient selection of chips <3.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
nealbie said:
As a HUUUUUUUUUGE tea enthusiast I simply NEED coasters in my life - on a daily basis!

The fact that this site was not all about how amazing the blessed table protectors are, but theme parks and such, was merely a mildly pleasant surprise.

COD only happens on Fridays with a more than sufficient selection of chips <3.

ACTUAL LOL!!! <3
*goes off to find the biscuits*

A

Anonymous

Depends on the mood! If you just mean generally looking at pictures of coasters and stuff, then call of duty. If you mean actually riding them then definately coasters..

Colossus

Giga Poster
i like to play CoD now and again, dont take it to seriously though. Madden is my game.

But still, going to Theme parks riding coasters allday or sitting at home getting fat infront of a tv playing XBOX?

Rollercoasters rule CoD with an iron fist

A

Anonymous

Yeah it would also depend on what coaster actually, I would pick Cod over Colossus...