What's new

CoasterForce World Exclusive from CWoA

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^They really cannot judge a company's reliablity on one ride at a park reknown for it's unreliablity though...

Unfortunately most of the other Gerstlauers (Rage is about the only other one, how reliable is that?) aren't really in the main CF areas... So we don't know for sure how reliable the other ride types are, particularly the launched...

As long as they look at coasters over rapids, I'm happy...

Martyn B

CF Legend
It must be on their minds if they asked your opinions on that ride type. It would be nice for them to go for something like that, its differen't and suit Chessy.

Chessy for me is the 'hidden gem' of the UK. On paper, the ride line up isn't that good, but it is a fantastic park, and they seem to have the perfect balance of attractions for its size.

The only quibble I have with the park is there are too many small area's, but they are addressing that thankfully. Oh and also the Sea Life centre looks horrific.

I'd also like them to make the effort to keep Dragon Fall's themeing when it comes to re-doing that area, its bloody brilliant. Best themed Flume in the UK!

Mark

Strata Poster
Martyn B said:
It must be on their minds if they asked your opinions on that ride type. It would be nice for them to go for something like that, its differen't and suit Chessy.

Chessy for me is the 'hidden gem' of the UK. On paper, the ride line up isn't that good, but it is a fantastic park, and they seem to have the perfect balance of attractions for its size.

The only quibble I have with the park is there are too many small area's, but they are addressing that thankfully. Oh and also the Sea Life centre looks horrific.

I'd also like them to make the effort to keep Dragon Fall's themeing when it comes to re-doing that area, its bloody brilliant. Best themed Flume in the UK!

Of course, that is what I was getting at, just because it is on their minds doesn't mean it will get any further than idle conversation and onto a planning application. I don't want to get ANY hopes up until something more concrete comes along.

In terms of Dragon Falls, as mentioned before, they are most definately looking at improving the theming even further, to help integrate it with the Wild Asia area...

tks

Strata Poster
Why did they take the rock scenery away from Dragon Falls in the first place? I can't remember exactly.

Mark

Strata Poster
There was a lot of damage to it rendering it unsafe. I asked about that specifically and the guy said it is right up on the list of things to make right again!