What's new

Coasterfight!

Josh73

Giga Poster
Nope. Never been on Apocalypse.

Several rerides on a kiddie cred, while kiddies were waiting to get on? [/meanlittleperosn] :twisted:

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
^ no, but i have had a lap bar on a woodie unlock midride

Stuck on a Huss Jump, with the arms in the up position ?

Intricks

Strata Poster
^ Yea, it was scary as **** and on an SLC. 9 yr old me didnt like it one bit and screamed like a little bitch. To your Huss, No.

Gotten paid to ride Maverick

Switching between the hideouts'...

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
No, but I've had one stopped when a child threw up

Had a fly (or other insect) fly into your mouth on a coaster?

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Kind of, I've been hit in the face by a bee on Stealth. Quite an unpleasant experience - and it wasn't that nice for me either. ;)

Seen the queues of Thorpe Park's major rides less than ten minutes because everybody is crowding round Katie Price? That's the only good thing about the bigot visiting that I can think of.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Yes. Thorpe Park during Cirque Freak in 2010, and on a Sunday night last month.

Been stuck on a B&M for half an hour?

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Not quite. I'm not patient enough for a three hour queue, tbhwy.

Been on a last ever ride before it shuts permanently?

^ It was Oblivion during 2009's Scarefest. The car stopped on the lift hill, and some staff came up the catwalk and appeared to be doing not much. God knows what took them half an hour to get it running, though. Fortunately, it was the last ride of the night, so we lost no time.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
I've been on the very last ride before it shuts for the day. Otherwise, No

Got the same "seat" on 2 simulteaneos rides on Shockwave @ DMP with about 1.5-2.5 years between rides?

Josh73

Giga Poster
Nope, never been to Drayton

Screamed as loud as possible on a kiddie cred because you were dared, and lost your voice for a week?