What's new

Coaster of you choice.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Right now I would say California Screamin' on the front at night. Lights, Music, Great pace all the way. It looks wicked. Maybe its because I could get off and walk to a big Hollywood Tower Hotel nearby. One of my top "to do" rides.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Boulder Dash!

No brainer.

There is such a difference between Boulder Dash and my number 2 (and everything after Boulder Dash IS a number 2) that there's just no debate.

There isn't a single coaster in the world that I would want to ride now for the first time, than to get the chance to Ride Boulder Dash again.

It's sad, over hyping and probably wrong headed, but that's just the way it is... Like *coughjaleathebestshagever*cough; sometimes things are just perfect for you physically, and they can live on as gold medal winners in your dreams, unbeaten for eternity :)

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
I'd Probably go for Formula Rossa for this as it looks amazing. It's longer and Faster Than my 2nd choice of Kingda Ka and also 0-149 in 4 seconds sounds amazing.

marc

CF Legend
Yogiie said:
If there was any roller coaster you could ride, right this second for free, what would it be?

For me it'd be Furious Baco at PortAventura.

As I love Intamin Accelerator Coasters, this is a must as I've also heard nothing but good new about it!

Once was more than enough on that bloody thing, biggest waste of space and money. Yes even more so than 13, at least you can ride that and still walk after.

michaellll

Mega Poster
Maverick because that's the only coaster at cedar point I haven't ridden, and I still haven't been on an inverted intamin launch yet.

Orrrrrrr, voyage. I practically watch the pov every other day.....and sometimes....only sometimes....TWICE a day :eek:

Raptor

Roller Poster
Millennium Force, because iv'e never been on a ride that's over 200 feet, let alone 300 feet-and it looks awesome! My second choice would be Top Thrill Dragster, it would be my first choice if it was longer.

TTDfan52

Mega Poster
Re:

Nemesis Inferno said:
Beast... Back row... At night...

That's something every enthusiast should get to experience once... Awesome experience...

I agree. Except Beast front row night.

Colossus

Giga Poster
TTD for sure followed closely by MF, unfortunately that dream will remain but a dream untill 2013 when i plan to go

Kebab

Giga Poster
Honestly, I've always been fond of riding this beast:

4ka0dgheemt8ah8k81h2o0.jpg

And I could imagine night-righting that thing would be such an epic experience.