What's new

Coaster Companies Personified

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
I saw somebody do this with different bands and thought it might be amusing to do this for coaster companies. Hope you're at least somewhat entertained!

Arrow is the guy in his midlife crisis that thinks he’d be totally awesome at skateboarding. Results end in a trip to the hospital.

B&M is like that girl you meet that seems almost *too* perfect.

CCI is the girl that’s broken up with you a few times but you somehow end up liking her again in a few weeks.

GCI is that cute girl you really want to ask out but know she’s probably out of your league and has a bunch of other guys that like her too.

Gerstlauer is the kid everybody said wouldn’t amount to anything before he became a millionaire a few years later.

Giovanola is the band that produced one great CD back in the day, but then broke up and was never heard from again.

Golden Horse is the apartment roommate that steals your stuff.

Gravity Group is the really cool uncle you don’t get to see much, but you always love when he shows up and you can go for a ride in his sports car.

Intamin is the charismatic guy that everybody thinks is cool, but will occasionally try and jump off the roof.

Kumbak is the kid in the Special Olympics that finishes last.

Mack is the NASCAR driver that usually finishes in the middle of the pack until one race when he dominates and wins it all.

Maurer Söhne is the cook that makes some of the best looking food you’ve ever seen although it ends up tasting just ok.

Pinfari is the guy you try to avoid, but keep seeing everywhere you go.

Premier always raises his hand in class, but people have stopped calling on him since he kept getting answers wrong.

Reverchon is the kid that looks over your shoulder during the test. He still doesn’t get an A.

S&S is the guy with the fantastic project proposal that you eventually realize will come in over budget and might not work at all.

Schwarzkopf is the grandfather that always tells the best stories. He can’t remember all of them anymore, but what he tells are great.

Togo is the foreign exchange student that hasn’t quite worked out American expressions.

Vekoma is the lady in the grocery store with about 12 kids she can’t control. You wonder how she got all those and why she can’t teach them better.

Zierer is like the guy in the back of the class that seems kind of stupid until the final presentation when it’s actually pretty good. His poster did start to fall apart; he had to superglue it back together.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That was brilliant.

I can't image how long that took to write! You've really nailed every one, great job!

:lol:

nealbie

CF Legend
^ Everything you fail to achieve. ;)

Well done CP6, you started my morning with a good chuckle. Congrats :p

Mark

Strata Poster
Cracking. I really enjoyed that. You got them pretty spot on actually!

Good work.

Jools

Giga Poster
Hahaha, that was brilliant, you also get Philadelphia Toboggan Coasters and Big Country Motioneering, the little kids in nursery and the really old grand dads that made all of the classic wooden coasters.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
CedarPoint6 said:
Kumbak is the kid in the Special Olympics that finishes last.

LMAO.

I think you described most companies perfectly. I would only add that B&M would be like the posh girl that had its rough years when she was a teenager and now, as you said, is almost *too* perfect to be fun anymore.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Haha awesome, I've now started my day feeling like a massive geek for laughing lots at that, I especially liked the Intamin one XD

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
That's my blog. :p

So yeah.. I had just posted it here after I wrote it without a link since I didn't want to make it a blatant advertisement on CF! I sent it in to screamscape last week.

A

Anonymous

Haha, great. You should change Vekoma to a really tough girl who hurts everyone and she wants to be your friend, but your too scared to say no! :--D