What's new

Clowns Protest Against Carnival Of Screams

Waffleman

Mega Poster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ4vZ52a-X8[/youtube]

I'm not sure if this is worth posting, but it's definitely one of my favourite marketing stunts AT have pulled off as of late. Here's a video of clowns protesting against the "Carnival of Screams" maze at Alton Towers this Halloween, claiming it could do to them what "Jaws" did to sharks.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
There are two kinds of people in this world: people who hate clowns

and clowns.

T0M

Hyper Poster
Great vid, not seen it, cheers. Seen all the news articles about this but was not aware an actual 'protest' had been staged. Best PR stunt this year.

Jer

Strata Poster
I love how they fail to notice that there are people who are deathly afraid of them already.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Probably the best PR stunt Alton have done so far - I think it beats Th13teen becoming Fourteen for the day :lol:

Well, the PR is getting better...Maybe they're listening to our moaning? ;)

Snoo

The Legend
Wow Taylor.. we can't even make fun of you anymore. You just speak and it says it all.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
I quite like this one actually.

I'm impressed,it certainly beats all the others,which sucked majorly.

No but I actually don't get it, are these people like actually protesting, or have Alton like purposely made them do it to show off their attraction?

nealbie

CF Legend
LiveForTheLaunch said:
No but I actually don't get it, are these people like actually protesting, or have Alton like purposely made them do it to show off their attraction?

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

Oh. My. God.