What's new

Chessington World Of Adventures | Croc Drop | Zamperla Sky (Drop) Tower

VonRolland

Or possibly IMAScore, perhaps? Merlin seem to like using them for major projects, and I’m not complaining about it, because I love their work!
I'm always partial to a cheeky bit of IMAscore so no complaint's if not, are we aware if this has onboard audio or am i being too optimistic?

Matt N

Ooh, that sounds amazing! I reckon this could arguably become the UK’s version of Talocan; it’s certainly got the grand-scale theming for it!

(For clarity, I know that this ride isn’t a Top Spin. I was more referring to it being an extensively-themed flat ride with really cool effects in a similar vein to Talocan.)

Ethan

Ooh, that sounds amazing! I reckon this could arguably become the UK’s version of Talocan; it’s certainly got the grand-scale theming for it!
Except Talocan's effects work after 6 months of being open!

I can see your point but I think the comparison is a little off. Talocan has the dramatic ride system and tall structure to back it up. This is a stretched out frog hopper, by the looks of it.

Matt SW

Looks decent enough for what the park is trying to do and surprisingly well themed too. My only concern is the throughput which looks a bit on the low side especially when compared with other attractionsl

Screaming Coasters

I don't think Chessington are being serious with their park... Really poor choice in hardware. Really poor choice in theme. Really poor choice just in general. Metal railings after theming.. Great slap job... Chessington always had a hook of being that family park with an adult ride spectacle, and that seemed to be its hook. Chessington no longer has a hook.

spicy

I was hoping they would reopen this queue line that went around the top of the area but can see the stairs down are still missing in that most recent picture.

Can’t make my mind up if this looks good or bad at the moment, will reserve judgment until I see it in person. Logo is still terrible though.