What's new

Chessington changes for 2012

nadroJ

CF Legend
I think fencing style 8 is the one that most fits the bill. You know what I mean, it's bloody everywhere at Merlin parks!

nealbie

CF Legend
They should get pygmy elephants! They're neither tall or noisy, a quick google tells me they're no louder than a Fiat 500 /nic

Nic

Strata Poster
LMAO! They should get Red Pandas. They're awesome. Online reports state that they make 7 distinct sounds, all within a range of 0-10 kHz. Therefore, I'd say they were no more noisy than a Fiat Panda, red or otherwise.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
^That looks awesome.

Clearly not going to be anything like that. But it's impressive to see what can be done with this kind of ride... Thanks for posting.

Mark

Strata Poster
If only it was like that ride.... Nah we wont get wet, maybe a little damp perhaps....

That video doesn't really show the half of it. Sadly I don't think there was a POV because I don't think anyone was brave enough to take their camera on lol.

It was hilarious though.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but does anybody know what is going to happen to Berry Bouncers, Toadie's, Truckers, and the rest of Toytown? Are they going to be rethemed, moved, closed down, or just left as they are?

nadroJ

CF Legend
^It reminded me of that part of the Mr. Bean movie where he messes with the settings of the simulator and people are flying everywhere ahaha <3

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
TP Rich said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but does anybody know what is going to happen to Berry Bouncers, Toadie's, Truckers, and the rest of Toytown? Are they going to be rethemed, moved, closed down, or just left as they are?
They are unfortunately staying.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
The Toybox toyshop, definately. But it'd look ridiculous with a Ribena berry themed ride directly opposite a Madagascar themed shop. I seriously hope they at least do something.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Let's not forget this is the park which will now have Flying Jumbos in Mexicana without a retheme...

They can't afford it, so will make the park clash even MORE... It's ridiculous...

spicy

Giga Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
Let's not forget this is the park which will now have Flying Jumbos in Mexicana without a retheme...

They can't afford it, so will make the park clash even MORE... It's ridiculous...

Flying pink elephants in Mexicana is going to look a lot worst then the berries.

That corner of the park used to look so good with Rodeo and the runaway train with the queue line going over the Mexicana shops and over the lake.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
spicy said:
Flying pink elephants in Mexicana is going to look a lot worst then the berries.

Too much peyote, obviously? The subtlest theme ever...