What's new

Cheetah Hunt- Intamin for Busch Gardens Tampa

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Instead, you can watch Jerry's rider video. :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDt3ZXek9uM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Great! Nice work Jerry.

How does it ride?

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
marc said:
I just do not not get this coaster at all :( It never really seems to pick up speed and flow, just when you think it will pick up speed it slows down again. Some parts of it look really good.

I think this just about covers it...

It seems to me like it's just too long and they tried to put too much into one ride... Long coasters do sometimes work, but I'm sure sure if this one does, as the pacing just goes up and down, up and down again and again...

Plus me and Intamin OTSRs and corners don't usually get on well, so that could well be another negative...

It is probably a brilliant addition to the park, but it doesn't look like it's the greatest ride ever...

madhjsp

Giga Poster
It's kind of eerie how quiet everyone is in Jerry's video. I guess the layout of the ride doesn't have a whole lot of 'screamable' sections, but it's still odd. And the "whoahs" at the twisty part over the water are so synchronized they almost sound like they were piped in.

Good video though.. definitely less annoying than Robb Alvey's.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I had to watch Robb's and found it very 'kiss-ass-y'. He seems far too hyper about it all.

Jerry seems like he's having fun and being genuine... and that's MUCH better.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That topic has been locked now, please use this thread to discuss the ride. Thanks.