What's new

CF Lives 2019 Announcements [ALL ANNOUNCED]

Ben

CF Legend
You can always post it in Trip Planning and see if anyone is down for something unofficial :)

Hutch

Strata Poster
@JJLehto if you have that weekend free anyway you might as well attend the Carowinds Live on the 4th. And then if you want to do Dollywood on the 5th, nobody's stopping you so you might be able to convince some people to tag along.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Unofficial add-ons to Lives are a staple of CF. It's hard to remember that the only "official" part of the 2017 Sweden Live was Kolmården

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm sure you'll be pleased to discover that the Fantasy Island Live on 8th June coincides with the parks "Special Queens Birthday Celebration Day." I'm genuinely intrigued to see what Fantasy Island will do for this haha!

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Unofficial add-ons to Lives are a staple of CF. It's hard to remember that the only "official" part of the 2017 Sweden Live was Kolmården

It's also hard to remember that it was, in fact, 2016! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I know, right? Feels like yesterday. Good trip, that was. :)

Reactions: Ben

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Looking at coming to the Fantasy Island live to de-stress after final uni exams. Is it worth me booking the Wristband online myself or is it likely that we'll get a group discount?

Also, looking at making a weekend of it with Bottons and Mablethorpe creds if anyone wants to join me for them.

PS: Looks like there's a promotion at Fantasy island on live day (June 8th) offering full wristbands for £10. Perhaps we could make use of that?

Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think @Serena is planning on getting the topic up imminently for this Live, so she'll probably have some thoughts on that sort of thing that we can discuss there. Good to be thinking about it though!

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
I know it's a while off yet but has any decision been made about a replacement for the December Phantasialand trip? There was talk of PortAventura instead.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Yes. Will be doing Port Aventura 30th Nov and 1st Dec.

Call me premature if you will, but I saw return flights from Brum to Barcelona for 45 quid... so I bagged one.
Guess that means I'm confirmed for this then? Don't go changing the dates now will ya?
Well... I say confirmed, it's with Ryanair so we'll call it semi-confirmed shall we? ?

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Call me premature if you will, but I saw return flights from Brum to Barcelona for 45 quid... so I bagged one.

I'm planning to book this flight too, assuming it's the one going out friday and returning monday? Can't do it till I get back from Canada in a few weeks though.