Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CF Lives 2018

Discussion in 'CoasterForce Live' started by Ian, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Mysterious Sue

Mysterious Sue Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Schwur des Kärnan
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    Fair enough.

Really excited about this trip now. It's the Netherlands trip Ive been trying to do for three years combined with amazing Walibi at Halloween. Faaaab <3

2. theGman

theGman Member

Best Coaster:
    Helix
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    GhosterForce sounds absolutely fab! What weekend would it be on? Got a few friends desperate to get me to Scarefest, and they're all meeting up on the 20th..

3. Serena

Serena Miss CoasterForce 2016 Staff Member Social Media Team CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Mako
    Best Park:
    Efteling
    Coaster Count:
    Bare in mind this Netherlands trip is just a suggestion, Ian mentioned going to Denmark for Ghosterforce too. Either way, I'm totally up for doing it, official Live or not. I'd suggest the weekend of 19/20/21st of October as Toverlands Halloween event will definitely be on then.

nadroJ likes this.
  4. Mysterious Sue

Mysterious Sue Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Schwur des Kärnan
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    Could we make it the weekend after (just because I'm already in Germany on Thurs 25th? <\selfish>

5. Serena

Serena Miss CoasterForce 2016 Staff Member Social Media Team CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Mako
    Best Park:
    Efteling
    Coaster Count:
    The only thing that puts me off the following weekend is how obscenely crowded Walibi Belgium was at that time last year. Like, ridiculously busy. I might email the parks and see if they have their Halloween dates confirmed, that would probs be helpful!

6. chainedbanana

chainedbanana Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Fluch Von Novgorod
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    As for Halloween

Is it possible to fit in a smaller park morning into early afternoon - then rock up to Walibi holland for mid-late afternoon for the Halloween event - the Halloween event was Ace BUT - as for the rest of the park - after 2016, apart from Lost Gravity, I wouldn't want to spend a whole day there - really! Depends if theres any newbies who need it as a red run - but even then I think you'd get them in turning up later!

Also Wouldn't Overland be best as the last night - going off the usual rule of 'finishing on a high' - I'd also be up for adding on Efteling afterwards

7. theGman

theGman Member

Best Coaster:
    Helix
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    Overland would be a good finale, as would underland... :p
    I'm happy either way for Walibi. I've not been to the place before, but could happily just go there for Goliath and Lost Gravity alone, with the fab mazes as a nice bonus. As long as we have enough time to reride the two coasters over and over, I'm happy.

8. Serena

Best Coaster:
    Mako
    Best Park:
    Efteling
    Coaster Count:
    From the looks of it, Toverland don't do their Halloween event on Sundays. I suggested going to Slagharen in the morning before Walibi Holland :)

9. chainedbanana

chainedbanana Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Fluch Von Novgorod
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Oh in that case - avoid Sundays! Like I said - I'd be keen to add on Efteling afterwards - so whichever day is last would be be irrelevant tbh. good plan with Slagharen.

10. Ian

Ian From CoasterForce Staff Member Administrator Moderator Social Media Team CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Outlaw Run
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    Certainly a lot of stuff to consider here, and of course the dread of not pleasing everybody. I’ll leave this open for another week for any last minute suggestions or convincers to be posted.