What's new

CF Lives 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgie-M

Mega Poster
I'd so be up for a return to Liseberg as I loved the place last year, and if we can find a way to get over to Kolmarden it would be extra great since I'm yet to ride an RMC. If you're considering Denmark, Djurs would be great since I'm assuming quite a few don't have the invert cred yet and there's always Piraten to sweeten the deal. Toverland I'm up for, maybe with a possible Efteling/Walibi add-on. As for dates, I'm pretty occupied with my final year at university until mid-June so any date after that is fine by me. (All of this is assuming I have money by the end of the semester of course!)

jayjay

Giga Poster
The two UK debuts, Denmark and Sweden I'm up for. I'm happy to go along for Poland if we decide on the live. It feels like it needs to happen for Hyperion, so we can make sure it's opening by the time we visit, and aim for that. Otherwise we'll end up putting it off indefinitely.

Imagineer Josh

Mega Poster
I might actually be able to do the Alton Towers live... depending on when it is. Will that be happening in late June? That's when I'm going!

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Alton / BPB definitely coming to, I think soon after they are both open as people are gonna be keen to ride them.
Poland - I agree that if it keeps getting put off then we will never get round to it, so perhaps putting in a provisional date for later in the season is a good idea, and keeping check on the status of the Hyper.
Not fussed about Toverland. Liseberg is a maybe, if its a day trip and I can get a cheap enough flight. I'll see nearer the time.
Also a maybe for Denmark, depends on which parks and also how much money I still have for trips later in the year, because if Poland does happen then i'd prioritize that.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Hopefully we can get some definitive dates soon because I'm already seeing a ton of cheap flights on Skyscanner ;) I imagine January will have some good deals too.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
If we're going to do a US Live, we gotta get enough interest for one. Most of the time, we end up meeting at CP. But seeing how far spread some people are, I'm not sure one would work out for this year(although SteVe is certainly an enticing offer).

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

tomahawk

Strata Poster
To comment on a US Live, it's a ****ing nightmare to plan, for very minimal turnout, if any at all. Cedar Point is about the only reliable one possible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DelPiero

Strata Poster
In regards to a US Live, if any of the dates coincided with the dates @Howie and I are at the parks then we would love to meet up.
FYI we are at CP on the 11th of June.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Alton/Blackpool in late April/early May sounds good.

Liseberg in August isn't great for me unless it's the first weekend as I'm booked up on all the other weekends, but will get there another time if the Live happens when I'm not free.

If Bakken is gonna be open around the Danish autumn holiday, and if Liseberg's rides are open around the same time, combining those 2 with Tivoli could be a great Ghosterforce.

I can take or leave Poland till next year.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Liseberg in August isn't great for me unless it's the first weekend as I'm booked up on all the other weekends, but will get there another time if the Live happens when I'm not free.
I can't do the final week in August either.

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Just a thought - but could Toverland be the destination for Ghosterforce again? because we missed the Halloween event there last time - and it looks like they do a good Halloween - which would also extra value to visiting!

If it's Denmark - then I really want to get to Djurs, and if we do Liseberg - It'd be good to tag on Skara for Tranan

Status
Not open for further replies.