Discussion in 'CoasterForce Live' started by Ian, Dec 20, 2017.
Anyone coming to Dubai next year?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhhh. That’s where it all falls down a bit.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd so be up for a return to Liseberg as I loved the place last year, and if we can find a way to get over to Kolmarden it would be extra great since I'm yet to ride an RMC. If you're considering Denmark, Djurs would be great since I'm assuming quite a few don't have the invert cred yet and there's always Piraten to sweeten the deal. Toverland I'm up for, maybe with a possible Efteling/Walibi add-on. As for dates, I'm pretty occupied with my final year at university until mid-June so any date after that is fine by me. (All of this is assuming I have money by the end of the semester of course!)
The two UK debuts, Denmark and Sweden I'm up for. I'm happy to go along for Poland if we decide on the live. It feels like it needs to happen for Hyperion, so we can make sure it's opening by the time we visit, and aim for that. Otherwise we'll end up putting it off indefinitely.
I might actually be able to do the Alton Towers live... depending on when it is. Will that be happening in late June? That's when I'm going!
Alton / BPB definitely coming to, I think soon after they are both open as people are gonna be keen to ride them.
Poland - I agree that if it keeps getting put off then we will never get round to it, so perhaps putting in a provisional date for later in the season is a good idea, and keeping check on the status of the Hyper.
Not fussed about Toverland. Liseberg is a maybe, if its a day trip and I can get a cheap enough flight. I'll see nearer the time.
Also a maybe for Denmark, depends on which parks and also how much money I still have for trips later in the year, because if Poland does happen then i'd prioritize that.
Hopefully we can get some definitive dates soon because I'm already seeing a ton of cheap flights on Skyscanner I imagine January will have some good deals too.
Any interest in a US one?
If we're going to do a US Live, we gotta get enough interest for one. Most of the time, we end up meeting at CP. But seeing how far spread some people are, I'm not sure one would work out for this year(although SteVe is certainly an enticing offer).
Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
I'd think either Cedar Point or SoCal would probably work best.
To comment on a US Live, it's a ing nightmare to plan, for very minimal turnout, if any at all. Cedar Point is about the only reliable one possible.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I mean, we could get a poll up to see if anyone's interested. Although I wouldn't get your hopes up.
In regards to a US Live, if any of the dates coincided with the dates @Howie and I are at the parks then we would love to meet up.
FYI we are at CP on the 11th of June.
Yeah, what Tom said^.
Edit: as long as you're cool. No dweebs allowed
I'm originally from Ohio, so it's no problem for me to stay in Ohio for that date.
Alton/Blackpool in late April/early May sounds good.
Liseberg in August isn't great for me unless it's the first weekend as I'm booked up on all the other weekends, but will get there another time if the Live happens when I'm not free.
If Bakken is gonna be open around the Danish autumn holiday, and if Liseberg's rides are open around the same time, combining those 2 with Tivoli could be a great Ghosterforce.
I can take or leave Poland till next year.
I can't do the final week in August either.
Just a thought - but could Toverland be the destination for Ghosterforce again? because we missed the Halloween event there last time - and it looks like they do a good Halloween - which would also extra value to visiting!
If it's Denmark - then I really want to get to Djurs, and if we do Liseberg - It'd be good to tag on Skara for Tranan
Care to switch it up with SFMM?
Separate names with a comma.