What's new

CF Lives 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

CF Legend
I'll have to have a look into Vienna - the 8th is now the weekend before I go to China which means I'd be out the country three weekends in a row - not sure if I'll get that past the boyfriend, so I might look at later in the year. I'll have a think.

Blackpool, nah fam.

Asterix and Plopsa I do really want to do but I think I'll have uni exams on the Friday night - I might have to wait to see what my timetable is for that module before I commit. I could still get a really early flight to CDG or something tbf I'll have a look in to it closer to the time. If not, I might try and just slither to Plopsa because Asterix is easy to do whenever. Though I do wanna go to that one hurgh.

Chessington, sure, if I've got nothing better to do haha.

Ghosterforce I'm 99.9% in for.

Alton Fireworks defo. Love the goon bar.

PortAventura I'm definitely in for. Love that park, miss it so much. Definitely staying on site yassss.

Dave

CF Legend
Really up for going to more Lives this year after catching the bug again last year! Definite on the Vienna, Ghosterforce and Port Aventura Lives.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Despite being there just last July, Vienna sounds quite tempting. Although I would prefer (from entirely selfish reasons) Familypark on Saturday rather than Sunday. Btw, I'm not sure how organized you people usually are, but if you pay for the rides in Prater with Prater Card, you do get 10% off each ride and you can pay for multiple people at once with it. From what I can remember, most of the major rides and coasters were accepting it, but you can check the whole list on the following link - http://prater.cards/en/

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Nice tip! Thanks. I've never been, so any assistance will be great. Should pull my finger out and get it organised, really.

davidm

Strata Poster
Nice selection...

Vienna - maybe/maybe not
Blackpool - yes (unless something comes up)
Asterix/Plopsa, Chessie - unlikley
Ghosts - unlikely too ; I feel the need to go back to Phantasia (stupid Taron) and MoviePark for the new Mack, but been to Heide/Hansa only recently and thats not good.
PortAventure - like the sound of that, far too far away though

EDIT: missed Alton, oops : thats a yes.

Last edited:

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Great news - I've successfully wriggled out of a wedding I was due to attend on July 1st... so Plopsterix is on! :)
That means I'm down for pretty much everything except Vienna.

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
Looking at coming to the plopsterix trip. I will fly back to the uk early to attend so just wondering if anyone is planning on doing a pre or post trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ I'm thinking of adding a few extras in. Haven't looked at what yet, but definitely up for extending the trip.

jayjay

Giga Poster
I've been toying with getting Bobbiejobbie over and done with, or maybe looking at Jardin D'acclimatations.

Ben

CF Legend
I'm trying to plot things with Plopsa/Asterix - what way round are we doing the parks? I guess most people won't want to take the Friday off work to travel (I can't) so is Plopsa first more sensible? It's easy to then leave Asterix at closing and still get back to the UK on Sunday night but the other way round makes it hard to do in a weekend? Also, Asterix is the bigger park so would be easier to do on the Sunday?

But yeah, what's the plan because I'd like to stay on in Paris for a few days after but depends on the way round?

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
For the Plopsterix Live, would people be travelling by car from the UK, or flying to France or Belgium and hiring cars over there? Or a mixture of both?

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
I would probably fly early because I may be coming straight from Dubai. It does very much depend on which parks we are doing in which order and When

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.