What's new

CF Lives 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Forgot about the Alpine center! It's a fun little cred and accessible from the outside, so it's literally just driving up the hill to get the cred.
As for Schloss Beck, I'm more than happy to sweet talk to them. It's been one of my local parks back in Germany and I'm sure I can arrange something for the Live. :)

Ben

CF Legend
Would it be worth adding an extra day to the live for those though?

We're talking time off and money and the drive really isn't that bad.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I'd say since it's so close to Movie Park maybe have that as a pre-Live add on day. Anybody who wishes to do this can do so before the Live begins so as not to disrupt the flow.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Isn't Schloss Beck basically in Movie Park's car park? Maybe we could manage to pop out at lunch and get the cred.

Last visit, we were denied entry late afternoon (can't remember the time, maybe like 4pm or something). Might be worth considering for those interested.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
For the Alpine Center you would need to go out of your way, so unless we're heading that way anyway I don't think it should be throughout the day.
But as Sue said, Schloss Beck is literally next to Movie Park and only has one cred to get, something that could be done during lunch break.

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Apparently Colossus at Heide will be closed all of 2017 for maintenance - This was the main coaster I was excited about riding at Heide r.e. Ghosterforce 2017 - Spiiiiiiitttteeeee!

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Apparently Colossus at Heide will be closed all of 2017 for maintenance - This was the main coaster I was excited about riding at Heide r.e. Ghosterforce 2017 - Spiiiiiiitttteeeee!
It says it won't be open for the season start, they don't mention it won't be open for the entire 2017 season. Heidepark cannot confirm a specific date though, but they might be done by October. Can't imagine they'll take an entire season to repair it.

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah at this point it's just Season start - I imagine if they think it'll be shut all year they'd have made that clear.

They'll be desperate to get it open again at the very least before the Summer so I'm sure they'll be doing all they can!

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Have I mentioned that I got shed loads of rerides on this last season? Like, 4 consecutive laps on the back row without leaving the seat?
Yes?
Oh ok, just checking... :p

Will

Strata Poster
I'm finally getting back to Heide in April.
To be honest, I was expecting this, but I'm still very disappointed - seriously need to find out if it's as good as I remember it being, from my one solitary ride :(

Sandman

Giga Poster
Would love to get onboard for the Europa/Asterix lives, so will keep my eye on how things pan out on here. I assume Europa is more or less fully operational at that time of year? I need the creds!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Oh yeah, we wouldn't go to a park unless we knew everything was on. With exceptions of break downs or Merlin not opening their new rides when advertised etc.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
I think the two bigger coasters might be a case of 'if its above the minimum operating temperature' because Blue Fire has been open at some point during December.

Status
Not open for further replies.