What's new

CF-Live Dates 2016

If Heide at Plopsa is not open in September will you still go to the Live?

• No

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Ian said:
owentaylor121 said:
Is the euro trip just for members, as I have a friend who absolutely loves theme parks and coasters but just doesn't join the forums, he's like a secret goon.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
When there are limited spaces, like there will be on the Euro Live, then yes, members do take priority. If there are spaces remaining then +1's and non-members can fill the gaps.
Thank you! :)

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I assume everyone has done Dreamland now since the live there was cancelled in the summer?

I still need to go but will go myself unless anything else is organised. (They don't open til the end of march.)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ I'll definitely visit for Screamland and have no plans (yet!) to visit until then.

Ben

CF Legend
Same.

We could try and do a large unofficial Screamland thing if people are interested in it. Just not as a live?

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I would certainly be interested in Screamland (regardless of whether I go beforehand or not) as last year sounded really good!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Yeah, and IF it's as good as last year, I'd like everybody on CF to experience it. I'm sure we can organise something "unofficial" for Halloween.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Add me into the #Screamland group, I'm definitely going back again this year, even better if it's with you lot.

Lofty

CF Legend
I can organise some special treatment for you guys at Screamland? Maybe even possible some sort of free scare attraction tickets, or fast tracks, or exclusive behind the scenes tours etc? Easily sort that for you.

I've just booked my flights for the Sweden live <3

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That would be ace, Lofty! I'll look at dates closer to the time.

I too have booked my Sweden flights <3

Ben

CF Legend
I've booked mine (and Jord's) too yay <3

And I've booked our car hire and hotels and signed up to the ECC to get in to Grona Lund free cause I have no chill.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
So. I cheekily asked the promoter of the festival we're playing in August to move my band to the Friday, and he said yes! So if I can somehow get from the festival site to an airport and get an early morning flight, then I can come to Sweden after all!

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
I'm seriously considering doing the three Sweden parks if I can shuffle my summer working hours around a bit in order to do so. The late August dates are probably feasible for me, whereas the original date was a definite no-go.

Lofty

CF Legend
I'll be doing the Sweden trip, and... I've managed to book off work for the Ghosterforce trip. Time off in October?! That's novel :lol:

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Really tempted to join for the Ghosterforce event, flights to Amsterdam aren't looking too bad atm.
When will sign up for it final? :)

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Just wondering if with the GF/Eurolive parks being fairly close together, it might give the chance to have the same hotel for all three nights - Venlo is about 2 hours from Walibi, and just over an hour from each of Phantasia and Efteling (and even less from Toverland) - it would be nice to actually unpack a bit in the hotel...