What's new

CF-Live Dates 2016

If Heide at Plopsa is not open in September will you still go to the Live?

• No

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Typically I'm heading there with the family the week after, so 27th weekend, but we will just be doing Liseberg and Kolmarden this time.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Rightyo, I hate, really hate, having to decide on the dates because I want to please everybody, so after consideration to ensure a good turnout and so selfishly I can meet up with some of my north American buddies, I'm moving Kolmarz to the 20th August. Hopefully this will also guarantee that Wildfire is open. Sorry if that stuffs up others plans but, y'know, decision has to be made.

As for extending the Live to include either/both of Grona and Liseberg, that all depends on what I'm doing. And I've yet to work that out. I'll let you know when I've discussed it with the people I'm likely to travel with, checked flights etc.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Shouldn't cause me any problems as far as I can tell. I'm also looking to do Liseberg and, if possible, Grona whilst there so am happy to go with the flow when it comes to plans.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Snoo said:
Wait.. did I unintentionally cause a CF Live? :D
There was always going to be one. The opportunity to give you a manly hug was a good reason to change the date!

Yay!! :) I already have my flights booked and everything. Flight SK528 from Heathrow departing at 18:15 if anyone wants to get there early and get culch with me :p

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I suppose this should go in here too :)

12717835_10153317369183639_306877834323566643_n.jpg

nadroJ

CF Legend
Mods, can we get Serena's poster added to the original post of this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomahawk

Strata Poster
This has more weight than the Oscar thing because Snoo isn't using a **** Nigerian accent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Not. You just can act better than a bad accent.

#tomseesnocolorsstoptryingtotriggermetigger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Is the euro trip just for members, as I have a friend who absolutely loves theme parks and coasters but just doesn't join the forums, he's like a secret goon.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
owentaylor121 said:
Is the euro trip just for members, as I have a friend who absolutely loves theme parks and coasters but just doesn't join the forums, he's like a secret goon.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
When there are limited spaces, like there will be on the Euro Live, then yes, members do take priority. If there are spaces remaining then +1's and non-members can fill the gaps.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I'm good for the new dates. Actually looking forward to it being August as the weather should be fab. Yay!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk