What's new

CF-Live Dates 2016

If Heide at Plopsa is not open in September will you still go to the Live?

• No

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snoo

The Legend
If you guys were going to Sweden a month later, I could join you. :(

PS: Add the US-Live. :D

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Snoo said:
If you guys were going to Sweden a month later, I could join you. :(

PS: Add the US-Live. :D

wait? When are you going to Sweden? Family_Furie can't do the love but are planning a trip about a month later. let's p.m

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Snoo

The Legend
August sir! We haven't completely planned it yet but we know Sweden is definitely part of it because Wildfire is too good to pass up. :D I'll bother the hell out of you.

TilenB

Strata Poster
I'm planning Sweden as well for August (Stockholm area around 20th). And Thom will certainly visit Sweden as well. When are you planning to be there, Snoo (and also the other 2)?

Snoo

The Legend
TilenB said:
I'm planning Sweden as well for August (Stockholm area around 20th). And Thom will certainly visit Sweden as well. When are you planning to be there, Snoo (and also the other 2)?

To be honest, possibly around that time. I was going to be buying the tickets for the trip in the next few weeks so I'll have exact dates soon. I'll probably only be in Sweden for a few days as I was going to Denmark, Poland, Austria and Germany as well. If we can make this into a giant cuddlefest, you know I'm in, especially for how rarely some of us North American members can come across the pond.

I'm going to be in Stockholm as well from the 17th to the 22nd (I think... Wednesday to the Monday) so if anyone is down to meet up at that time even though it's not an official Live that would be dandy.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've not had a reply from Kolmardz to confirm the June opening date, and with several people planning a trip in August, I'm considering moving it to August. It would fab to meet up again with Snoo and Taylor, too!

So yeah, I hope nobody has booked flights for June...

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
Ooooo. That would be rather exciting! As long as it's not the last week of August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben

CF Legend
That'd be fab!

It's the weekend of August 20th we're gonna be there (as in me and Taylor and hopefully Jord).

Peter

Hyper Poster
Sweden in August sounds fab. Me & Rach can't make the previous July dates but weekend of 20th August is much more likely for us. =D>

davidm

Strata Poster
Just a "d'oh" warning ; Scandinavian parks start shutting down on weekdays in mid/late August - so if plans involve more than weekends, then planning might be tricky!

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ They are all open weekdays till 21st, but after that Gröna Lund seems to be pretty much the only park that remains open during the week (only afternoons and evenings, though). :)

Ben

CF Legend
The weekend we discussed has Liseberg open on the Friday, Kolmardz Sat and Grona Sunday.

That was our plan.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Re: Sweden, I can do any weekend in August apart from the 20th. Really want to come to the Kolmarden trip.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Ian said:
I've not had a reply from Kolmardz to confirm the June opening date, and with several people planning a trip in August, I'm considering moving it to August. It would fab to meet up again with Snoo and Taylor, too!

So yeah, I hope nobody has booked flights for June...

Sooo... if you're 'officially' changing the trip to August, can we 'officially' add on Grona Lund and Liseberg and make it part of the 'official' Live? :)

Pretty pleeeeeeeease !