What's new

CF-Live Dates 2016

If Heide at Plopsa is not open in September will you still go to the Live?

• No

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm now considering having Paultons and Thorpe on the same weekend, Sat 4 and Sun 5th June (Thorpe Sunday).

Thoughts?

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
It looks like I will be back in uk end of June so should be able to make the kolkanan live. Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
It looks like I will be back in uk end of June so should be able to make the kolkanan live. Yay!

davidm

Strata Poster
Should make Blackpool since its local, Sweden is very probable (gonna wait for more info from the park before booking anything tho').

Never been to Paultons so was up for that... but now you've moved it to June (not your fault!) I'm likely to be away then ; so unlikely. (And the other "euro-trips" are unlikely too)

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
I am unable to commit to anything currently. Just because my roster pattern is changing and a potential base change. I will try and do many lives as possible. Heck I have a wedding to save for too

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Whatever, Lottie.

Won't be able to make any of those dates, but should be around from mid July for a bit if anything else is happening.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Ian said:
Howie said:
I've never been to a Live before... so I'll pop along to the Blackpool meet to make sure that you're not all just a bunch of 'freaks and uniques', (could be interesting!) and if that goes well I'm definitely up for Kolmarden (hopefully tagging on Liseberg too), and very possibly the Euro trip as well. :)

Everybody is a freak or a unique to some extent! But don't worry, most CFers I've met are "normal" and actually have lives outside of theme parks. Providing you don't take yourself too seriously, you'll love it.

With regard to the Euro Live, there are 14 definites. I'm not sure if that includes the drivers or not, I guess so. Therefore we are looking at 3 cars for sure, but with the couple of possibilities voting, it might be wise to add a fourth...but I'll need a driver to volunteer. So far, drivers are me, Stone Cold and Conor.

I've seen the trip reports, some of you are waaaaay past "normal". :)
But still, looking forward to the year ahead.

At the moment I'm only down as a maybe for the Euro Live, but if I go, I can drive.

horcruxer

Roller Poster
Hi,

Never been to a CoasterForce Live before but hopefully will this year. The EuroLive looks cool - need to get to some more European parks.

NosyThemeparkr

Roller Poster
I'd be interested in attending all of these! :D Blackpool is very doable, but I can't book time off work for the others until the beginning of April. If I can, I will attend, but I'm still fairly new and don't know a lot of people on CF. My first live was only last October's!

And yes, I would be most interested in attending a U.S.A live, it'll be my first time in America!

NosyThemeparkr

Roller Poster
I'd be interested in attending all of these! :D Blackpool is very doable, but I can't book time off work for the others until the beginning of April. If I can, I will attend, but I'm still fairly new and don't know a lot of people on CF. My first live was only last October's!

And yes, I would be most interested in attending a U.S.A live, it'll be my first time in America!

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
I am now holding out to check the kolmarden date. If it gets confirmed as it stands now I will book my flights back from Dubai a little early just for this trip.

Lofty

CF Legend
gavin said:
^ Whatever, Lottie.

Won't be able to make any of those dates, but should be around from mid July for a bit if anything else is happening.
**** off, bitch.

But, let me know when you're back here and if you're near Manchester, we'll have a night out!

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I'm definitely up for Thorpe and Paultons, may also be able to do Kolmarden, as I was already planning a trip to Liseberg this year. :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re Kolmarden, I have emailed the park twice to get them to confirm Wildfire is opening in June in time for our proposed visit on 2nd July.

Ben

CF Legend
^Everything they're putting out in terms of promotion is still saying June, but they posted a picture of the plans showing what's done the other day and it's about 20% done...

But then when these things do pick up pace they just spring up so who knows.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Does anyone here in the US want to do Ghosterforce? I'm up for one at SFGAm, as they have the single best Halloween attraction ever:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HF93Km527I[/youtube]