What's new

CF-Live Dates 2016

If Heide at Plopsa is not open in September will you still go to the Live?

• No

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nealbie

CF Legend
Yay, no Merlin for GhosterForce, count me in!

Need to pop back to Blackpool, so double yay.

Sweden I'm gonna go later in the year because of supposed delays, but if it is open I'll go because friends in Göteborg, Helix and Sweden in general. <3

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Might be able to get into the Holiday World(maybe even KK) part. I'll still have to check my Driver's Ed. schedule.

Does anyone think that a US Ghosterforce can happen?

Snoo

The Legend
I'm down for the US.

GFUSA could maybe happen.. we did a Holiday World trip this past October and it was an absolute blast. I wouldn't be opposed to doing it again. :)

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
So for the Holiday World-KK portion, is it against anything to change the Holiday World portion to be the day before(June 12th)? I might have Driver's Ed on the next Monday, so having the weekend open could let me actually go, leave around 2:30, and I can get back home in time for Driver's Ed.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Howie said:
I've never been to a Live before... so I'll pop along to the Blackpool meet to make sure that you're not all just a bunch of 'freaks and uniques', (could be interesting!) and if that goes well I'm definitely up for Kolmarden (hopefully tagging on Liseberg too), and very possibly the Euro trip as well. :)

Everybody is a freak or a unique to some extent! But don't worry, most CFers I've met are "normal" and actually have lives outside of theme parks. Providing you don't take yourself too seriously, you'll love it.

With regard to the Euro Live, there are 14 definites. I'm not sure if that includes the drivers or not, I guess so. Therefore we are looking at 3 cars for sure, but with the couple of possibilities voting, it might be wise to add a fourth...but I'll need a driver to volunteer. So far, drivers are me, Stone Cold and Conor.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm happy to drive, however I'll be under 25 meaning we would usually have the **** annoying "young driver" stuff on any hire car(s).

nadroJ

CF Legend
Ian said:
With regard to the Euro Live, there are 14 definites. I'm not sure if that includes the drivers or not, I guess so. Therefore we are looking at 3 cars for sure, but with the couple of possibilities voting, it might be wise to add a fourth...but I'll need a driver to volunteer. So far, drivers are me, Stone Cold and Conor.

Remember Conor hasn't voted, but is obvs coming, don't know if you included that in your count up?

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
DATE CHANGE!

Paultons new area will not be open in time for our planned visit in April. Therefore, I am proposing a new date of Saturday 4th June. Again, this could change but I'm throwing it out for discussion. I realise I can't please everyone everybody, despite being the stud that I am.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Definitely interested in some of these. Most likely Thorpe and Paultons but potentially Blackpool and Eurolive (if you have space). Not able to 100% confirm anything yet.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

EthC

Mega Poster
Everything apart from Thorpe (Exams) Is doable, I would love to make one properly and meet you all :D

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Annoying that Paulton's aren't going to open their creds until then :( I will be on my burdenous field trip of burden in June so won't be on the actual live. I'm sure I'll be able to drag my ass there at some other point though!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Family_Furie should be at the UK lives, but with the others being in term time we can't get to :(

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

mouse

Giga Poster
Ian said:
DATE CHANGE!

Paultons new area will not be open in time for our planned visit in April. Therefore, I am proposing a new date of Saturday 4th June. Again, this could change but I'm throwing it out for discussion. I realise I can't please everyone everybody, despite being the stud that I am.
Dammit, that's exam time for me...

Meh, I'll probably still come :lol:.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
The 4th June is my birthday! What better way to spend it than getting dinosaur themed creds! Can you get Peppa Pig to bring me out a cake? :D

tomahawk

Strata Poster
GuyWithAStick said:
So for the Holiday World-KK portion, is it against anything to change the Holiday World portion to be the day before(June 12th)? I might have Driver's Ed on the next Monday, so having the weekend open could let me actually go, leave around 2:30, and I can get back home in time for Driver's Ed.
The dates are pretty stuck as I'll be in a wedding in KC that weekend for my brother in law and intend to fly straight into Louisville the Sunday night atm. Since it being 6 months out, things obviously may change, but there is really no way it can start sooner than that Monday based on everything else going on in life.

That isn't to say others wouldn't want to do HW on the Sunday instead of a two park day, but official portion would start the Monday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Ian said:
I don't mind driving if you need another driver. May need 5 drivers at this point due to interest.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Serena said:
The 4th June is my birthday! What better way to spend it than getting dinosaur themed creds! Can you get Peppa Pig to bring me out a cake? :D
Can't make any promises, I'm afraid. It's also my friend Lindsay's birthday who will be attending with her husband and three kids. Perhaps some party themed nonsense is in order.

DelPiero said:
I don't mind driving if you need another driver. May need 5 drivers at this point due to interest.
Thanks, Tom. That's really appreciated.