What's new

Cedar Point | Steel Vengeance | RMC I-Box (Mean Streak Conversion)

Intricks

Strata Poster
For those of us that dont want to watch the video - two new pictures:

FB_IMG_1490209377313.jpgFB_IMG_1490209382685.jpg

So is that going to be one very sexy head chopper going into the old MCBR area?

Edit: RIP...late to the picture party as pointed out by ECG. Lol.

Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Haven't seen this image posted yet, but only on mobile so haven't checked far.

yllt1f8ki0ny.png

Found on Reddit.

Intricks

Strata Poster
So what's the difference between the pictures you posted and the two Hyde posted yesterday?:p
Mobile doesnt always load images for me while at work (where I do a bit of lurking while on break), and its been going to last page for posts on tapatalk whenever I visit....so.... :3

codeman94

Mega Poster
this hill does not appear to be higher than the original... it will really be racing up over that!

Last edited:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
A new twitter and instagram feed under the handle NewMeanStreak has been dropping a lot of on-site/behind-the-fence photos. (Some of which have been posted)

There has been speculation that this new handle could be a guise by the Cedar Point Marketing Dept. - some of these photos require multiple access points or photos from directly on the midway.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
This photo came from the NewMeanStreak handle as well.

The newness of the twitter handle, the prescribed text, the various, on-site angles, and perfectly manicured shots all feel fishy. After all, folks have not been staggering their photo releases - they're dumping all at once.

Of course, I'm not complaining. Continue posting, shadow Tony Clark!

Bryan Wagner

Roller Poster
This photo came from the NewMeanStreak handle as well.

The newness of the twitter handle, the prescribed text, the various, on-site angles, and perfectly manicured shots all feel fishy. After all, folks have not been staggering their photo releases - they're dumping all at once.

Of course, I'm not complaining. Continue posting, shadow Tony Clark!
This is from the campground right? Obviously being done by the park staff. There is no way it could be some random employee or contractor just posting pictures.