What's new

Cedar Fair Platinum Pass question

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
I am going to Cedar Point and Kings Island this summer, with frequent visits to Worlds of Fun throughout the summer. I plan on going to Worlds of Fun at least once before the trip to CP and KI, and I was going to buy my Platinum season pass at WoF, so I don't have to go through that whole process when I get to Cedar Point (going to CP before KI). Cedar Point and Kings Island both have early entry and ridetime for Platinum passholders, which will be a huge perk, as we will not have to stay in a Cedar Point hotel. What I am unsure about is if I buy my Platinum pass at Worlds of Fun, will I still get the Platinum passholder benefits of Cedar Point and Kings Island? Early entry and ridetime is my main concern, I want that badly. Do you have to buy your pass specifically at Cedar Point to get the hour early entry benefits? Or can I buy the Cedar Fair Platinum Passes at Worlds of Fun and still get all of the Cedar Point Platinum passholder benefits? Thanks for the help.

Ben

CF Legend
Nah, it'll be fine.

We got our Plat passes last year at Canada's Wonderland but got into CP early.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
As Ben said, regardless of where you buy your Platinum Pass you get every benefit each Cedar Fair park offers (including discounts on food, drink, merchandise and Fast Passes).