What's new

Canada's Wonderland | Yukon Striker | B&M Dive Coaster

Snoo

The Legend
I get some of you hate AI, but I actually don't mind them.

crazy-theres-nothing-wrong-with-being-crazy.jpg

Dar

Hyper Poster
So you get to pay for him to get a first ride, instead of buying the same t-shirt (minus the iron-on transfer) for a fiver and spending the rest on your own shot at a first ride? I would be sad at the sheer cheek of it, but people wouldn't do it if it didn't work

Matt N

CF Legend
He says he's doing it for a charity for sick children, which must be kind-hearted of him to some extent. Admittedly, it does get him a ride on Yukon Striker as part of the charitable process, but it's the thought that counts to these types of charities, is it not?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
He says he's doing it for a charity for sick children, which must be kind-hearted of him to some extent. Admittedly, it does get him a ride on Yukon Striker as part of the charitable process, but it's the thought that counts to these types of charities, is it not?
No. It isn't. He is using the profits from the shirt to enter the first rider auction. Plus he stole the design. So it isn't even original. You can say you're doing it for charity, but he just wants to be on the ride 15 minutes earlier.

There is nothing good natured about this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

James F

Hyper Poster
It concerns me that no charirty is named here. Do people just have to take his word for it? I feel sorry for someone who feels the need to sink that low for bragging rights that no one really gives a **** about.

Sent from my G3221 using Tapatalk

tbarnesarc

Roller Poster
Which shirt design did he steal exactly? I'm just curious because I was on his site trying figure it out. That's super a lame move on AI's part regardless.

PetskuC

Mega Poster
Please, can we move on from blasting AI to discussing about the topic, Yukon Striker? This is getting kinda ridiculous...

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Hey hey hey, surely it's not any worse than what I did to get to go to Busch Gardens Williamsburg today? I participated in a Give Kids the World event where if I was able to raise $100 or more, I would be granted a free ticket, T-shirt and complimentary ERT at the park.