Change background image

Canada's Wonderland | Yukon Striker | B&M Dive Coaster

Discussion in 'Roller Coaster Construction' started by GuyWithAStick, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Howie

Howie Member

Best Coaster:
    Steel Vengeance
    Best Park:
    Cedar Point
    Coaster Count:
    Been watching this thread on the quiet, I guess there's not much to say really - just another big, North American Dive Coaster. But I gotta say, I think it's one of the most exciting new coasters of the year. Love it. I've been on the other 3 and I really like them, but I think Yukon looks better. I mean, just look at it! It's freakin' huge!
    What can I say, the sheer size of these things just pumps my 'nads. Ain't no shame in that.

2. JJLehto

JJLehto New Member

Best Coaster:
    Steel Vengeance
    Best Park:
    Cedar Point
    Coaster Count:
    I imagine this ride is already a meme/crapped on but honestly I think it looks pretty cool. I find dive coasters fun....until the MCBR. That's the only real issue. The drops are great and I found the immelman helix parts kinda forceful. On Valravn I got some blur vision. But then its right to the MCBR which kills all the speed and the rest of the ride is lame. Finally a park got smart and realized you should keep that speed and do stuff before killing it all off with the MCBR. And a 246 foot vertical drop? That's prob gunna feel awesome.

3. b&mfanboy123

b&mfanboy123 New Member

Best Coaster:
    Fury 325
    Best Park:
    BGW
    Coaster Count:
    The ride is complete but do they really need 3 months for testing and all? Doesn't Cw open in March?

4. Pear

Pear Member

Best Coaster:
    Steel Vengeance
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    No they open May 3rd, so the ride will be opening with the park.

Matt N and b&mfanboy123 like this.
  5. b&mfanboy123

b&mfanboy123 New Member

Best Coaster:
    Fury 325
    Best Park:
    BGW
    Coaster Count:
    Thanks @Pear!

Pear likes this.