What's new

Canada's Wonderland | Yukon Striker | B&M Dive Coaster

Snoo

The Legend
^ B&M arn't really incharge of construction, they're just the designers.

I don't quite understand why this guy is so shocked by the development of this coaster. The timescale isn't out of the ordinary, infact nothing is really that out of the oridinary. They've installed a brake run... the rest will go up quite quickly, if the groundwork is completed, like all steel coasters, but I'm assuming this guy will be shocked by that too...

Maybe I've seen too many off season cycles.

That guy has also been the bain of most peoples existence because of their hyperfanboyism. I'm pretty sure ATI posted it because of that because.. you know.. ATI.

Snoo

The Legend
It's funny because he says it without any irony.

14-dumb-kids-funny-meme.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
To elaborate on the wonkiness, essentially Valravn's and this pre-lift have a bizarre sort of straight portion half way through the turn for about six feet. It's very noticeable when sitting towards the outside on Valravn since it actually causes a pretty big jerk. It's odd for a company like B&M to do such a thing with their rides and it's even more baffling that this wasn't fixed for Yukon Striker. But...it does appear that Yukon Striker is a literal copy-paste of Valravn from the station all the way to the top of the drop (including lift height).