What's new

Canada's Wonderland | Yukon Striker | B&M Dive Coaster

kenny cook

Mega Poster
Kenny shut the :emoji_poop: up you egotistical twat. The :emoji_poop:e you've claimed you know on IG in the past is literally on the same level of cancer as AI. I guarantee my circle of friends could dig up ALL kinds of stuff and do the same thing to you.

The big difference between AI and myself is I've never charged anyone to listen to my sources. When i leaked Hangtime and Twisted Cyclone, it was completely free of charge. Do you know why?? Because its physically impossible to verify a source, as things constantly get switched last minute (as total mayhem going to sfa, and harley quinn crazy coaster going to sfgad did). By charging people, you have to be able to verify 100% that everything you're going to say is accurate, which obviously Amusement Insiders cannot do. If they were sharing their info for free, I'd have no issue with it, as when their source is wrong, a couple people might end up dissapointed, but they really didn't lose anything. But when CW 2019 is announced and its not a giga dive coaster, all the people who paid him to get exclusive info for things like that are gonna be out serious money. So yes, I haven't been always correct in the past (as seen with the 2 sources i got wrong, SFNE 2018/19 and MiA 2018) but I certainly have never taken it to the level of making people pay for stuff i dont even know /rant

tomahawk

Strata Poster
The big difference between AI and myself is I've never charged anyone to listen to my sources. When i leaked Hangtime and Twisted Cyclone, it was completely free of charge. Do you know why?? Because its physically impossible to verify a source, as things constantly get switched last minute (as total mayhem going to sfa, and harley quinn crazy coaster going to sfgad did). By charging people, you have to be able to verify 100% that everything you're going to say is accurate, which obviously Amusement Insiders cannot do. If they were sharing their info for free, I'd have no issue with it, as when their source is wrong, a couple people might end up dissapointed, but they really didn't lose anything. But when CW 2019 is announced and its not a giga dive coaster, all the people who paid him to get exclusive info for things like that are gonna be out serious money. So yes, I haven't been always correct in the past (as seen with the 2 sources i got wrong, SFNE 2018/19 and MiA 2018) but I certainly have never taken it to the level of making people pay for stuff i dont even know /rant
Will teach those people to pay for stupid ass rumors.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ben

CF Legend
It works as a rule of thumb though ‍♂️
58ba5d39b7d533cfdc9a6fbedc89a0b4.gif

That shows aqua and brown (well, dark orange in this case) aren’t opposite?

Valravn’s scheme is nice with dark blue - with aqua? It’d be ****ing ugly let’s face it.

Doesn’t help aqua is hideous and nothing goes with it no matter what a wheel says.

James F

Hyper Poster
I quite like the colour scheme actually, considering the theme, I think it's rather fitting. It would be better if it's orange rather than brown as it would mix with aqua better.

Sent from my G3221 using Tapatalk

kenny cook

Mega Poster
Wow. That was some mediocre no limits use. Too bad they didn't have someone who could make smooth transitions.

Makes me wonder why if they have the blueprints like they CONSTANTLY claim (and charge people to see) why they're having to predict the layout?? And ontop of that why said layout isn't an out and back like they claim to have seen on the blueprints?? As lets face it, they only reason they haven't released the blueprints is they're pretty sure they're fake, and wanna verify the layout with an official announcement before releasing them

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Makes me wonder why if they have the blueprints like they CONSTANTLY claim (and charge people to see) why they're having to predict the layout?? And ontop of that why said layout isn't an out and back like they claim to have seen on the blueprints?? As lets face it, they only reason they haven't released the blueprints is they're pretty sure they're fake, and wanna verify the layout with an official announcement before releasing them

Kenny man. Calm down. I think you're a little TOO obsessed with Amusement insiders. It's getting old in this thread. I don't think many if any in this thread like the content they're putting out but you sir on a whole other level. It's like your soul purpose for being here is to bash them. If we wanted a culture of bashing people I'd go make an account on another fourm. The announcement is literally tomorrow. Give it a rest man and just wait for the announcement to happen and discuss THAT not AI. I click on this thread for updates on the new ride not drama.

Please anyone else tell me I'm wrong but I suspect a majority of users just want you to stop posting about your obsession. What they're doing is **** but it doesn't really belong here. Anyways we'll know exactly what's up in a little over 24 hours so why don't we just leave this thread alone until we have an announcement time yeah?

Last edited:

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Kenny man. Calm down. I think you're a little TOO obsessed with Amusement insiders. It's getting old in this thread. I don't think many in any in this thread like the content they're putting out but you sir on a whole other level. It's like your soul purpose for being here is to bash them. If we wanted a culture of bashing people I'd go make an account on another fourm. The announcement is literally tomorrow. Give it a rest man and just wait for the announcement to happen and discuss THAT not AI. I click on this thread for updates on the new ride not drama.

Please anyone else tell me I'm wrong but I suspect a majority of users just want you to stop posting about your obsession. What they're doing is :emoji_poop: but it doesn't really belong here. Anyways we'll know exactly what's up in a little over 24 hours so why don't we just leave this thread alone until we have an announcement time yeah?
Literally your best post in your time on CoasterForce. Perfectly said.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Yeah Kenny

We can ALL see AI is ridiculous and scamming people for money. I don't think we need to be told, nor does he need to be pestered, let him and his followers waste their money and time in their stupidity circle. It's none of our business here. Let us discuss the non-sensationalised facts.

Anyway, I stand by what I have said previously, this will probably be a similar experience to Valravn, just like how Behemoth and Diamondback are sibling coasters.

And regards to the colour, it's horribile. B&M rarely ever fail me with colour, but Valravn's colours are UGLY as much as I try and enjoy them, that shade of brown just doesn't work with that track for some reason, and this coaster is worse.. that aqua green?! I understand Lofty's philosophy of it making sense on the colour wheel, but no. I don't mind brown supports though....

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ I think that’s one of the biggest problems here, the colours are the “wrong” way around. If you’re going to have two clashing colours, the brighter one should always be on the track, rather than the supports. It just makes a lot more visual sense, and is far more appealing.

I’m not entirely sure why this is, but build a coaster in NoLimits and see for yourself, the more neutral colour works far better when it’s on the supports.

Snoo

The Legend
^ I think that’s one of the biggest problems here, the colours are the “wrong” way around. If you’re going to have two clashing colours, the brighter one should always be on the track, rather than the supports. It just makes a lot more visual sense, and is far more appealing.

I’m not entirely sure why this is, but build a coaster in NoLimits and see for yourself, the more neutral colour works far better when it’s on the supports.

I think the only time I've seen brown work is when the track has been a forest green and the ride has been themed as such. It doesn't bother the eye as you know it SHOULD work like that. But, given the location and the fact that this ride should and most likely will be 200+ feet, like Valravn, it just hurts the eyes.