Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canada's Wonderland | Unknown | B&M Dive Coaster

Discussion in 'Roller Coaster Construction' started by GuyWithAStick, Jan 20, 2018.

1. ATI

ATI Spammer of the Year & Most Improved Member CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Shambhala
    Best Park:
    Busch Gardens Tampa
    Yeah, up and down to shake it all out.

2. LiveForTheLaunch

LiveForTheLaunch Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Eejanaika
    Best Park:
    DisneySea
    Coaster Count:
    So you're saying by no means do you judge a park AT ALL based on the atmosphere? I feel like that's a total lie, but okay. It might have mediocre creds, but it's by no means a :emoji_poop:hole especially considering it has two of the best B&M coasters ever. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion, it's just funny how everyone that visited that day just decided it was a total :emoji_poop:hole even though it goes against everyone that has basically ever been at the park.

Also I think you're the same person who has talked about how nice SDC is and stuff before, yeah? But no, you don't give any consideration to atmosphere at all.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    Matt N likes this.
  3. Antinos

Antinos Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Lightning Rod
    Best Park:
    Dollywood
    Coaster Count:
    I didn't think it was a :emoji_poop:hole that day. I didn't think it was good...but not a :emoji_poop:hole. But ok please continue to insinuate that everybody that travels with Snoo automatically aligns to his opinion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Snoo likes this.
  4. tomahawk

tomahawk Moderator Staff Member Moderator Social Media Team

Best Coaster:
    Outlaw Run
    Best Park:
    Dollywood
    Coaster Count:
    You thought CGA wasn't a :emoji_poop: hole either, and that place is hot garbage.

Anyways, on topic of jiZiz, tell me when we have a layout. Until then, I'll just come and go as I please.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5. Snoo

Snoo Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Lightning Rod
    Best Park:
    Silver Dollar City
    Coaster Count:
    Never did I say I don't judge parks based on atmosphere. In fact, right after that statement you quoted I said:
    • That being said, the park wasn't a :emoji_poop:hole in that regard as the park was pretty standard for a former Paramount park (not as good as KI but much better then Carowinds IMO). The flats were nice but I'm not much of a flat guy so you didn't see me jump on them.
    But feel free to jump to conclusions just because I'm not a fan of a park you seem to adore.

And best B&M's ever is incredibly subjective. In my opinion, they aren't. I'm more excited for forceful B&M's then their airtime machine models. That being said, with 2 of 16 roller coasters being good, that hurts the park.. like it does for Kings Island, Carowinds, Kings Dominion.. pretty much all of the former Paramount parks.

I do love you how you jumped on a whole group of people as Marc said. In fact, I think I may be the only person who didn't like the park in general on our trip. However, no one disagreed the lineup was total :emoji_poop:. You seem to still have a vendetta against that group of people. Why might that be? Why so easy to pounce and throw wild punches when nothing is there to hit? Come on now Taylor, we're better then this.

6. CSLKennyNI

CSLKennyNI Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Taron
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand

Coaster Studios has posted these photos of track for Canada's Wonderland at the B&M plant. The track pieces are massive compared to the size of the blue wing coaster (for Fenix at Toverland) sitting in front of them. This will definitely be a dive coaster.

Jaiden M. likes this.
  7. Antinos

Antinos Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Lightning Rod
    Best Park:
    Dollywood
    Coaster Count:

Well since we're kind of on the subject, CGA IS a park that has a good atmosphere. It was a lush, beautiful park, especially under that California sky. But to your point the only good rides were Gold Striker and Flight Deck. They were even lacking in the flat ride department.