What's new

Canada's Wonderland | Soaring Timbers | Mondial Inferno

CarolinaRider

Mega Poster
https://www.canadaswonderland.com/what- ... oka-plunge

NEW FOR 2017: SOARING TIMBERS & MUSKOKA PLUNGE

CANADA’S WONDERLAND TO ADD WET & WILD THRILLS WITH TWO NEW ATTRACTIONS IN 2017

For thrill-seekers that prefer to stay dry, Canada’s Wonderland will be adding to its arsenal of world-class thrill rides with Soaring Timbers. This unique ride experience will send guests spiraling through the sky on two massive rotating gondolas that swing riders through sweeping arcs while rotating 360 degrees.

soaringtimbers_img.png

CarolinaRider

Mega Poster
How do these compare to Topscans? I haven't ridden a Topscan yet (which should change by next March), but this seems pretty similar. Are these better? Worse? Both rides look pretty fun.

Lofty

CF Legend
These rides are **** fierce. The travelling ones always operate at such an intense setting, they're such good fun.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
CarolinaRider said:
How do these compare to Topscans? I haven't ridden a Topscan yet (which should change by next March), but this seems pretty similar. Are these better? Worse? Both rides look pretty fun.
Miles better than any Topscan I've been on. But like Lofty says, the others travel and use an intense and long setting to draw in more punters. I hope CW will also use a good setting but most parks don't.

TwoTonTunic

Roller Poster
I will be in the park tomorrow and probably Sunday morning. Anyone want pictures of this? I will only have my cell.

Lofty

CF Legend
The queue for this was really big two weeks ago - the theming in the surrounding area was really nice, too.