What's new

Canada's Wonderland |"Leviathan"| B&M HyperGiga

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, that the queue - but it's for season pass processing. :p
You can see the queue at the beginning of the reverse POV video, which stretched (at times) about 50 yards beyond the ride entrance & was about a two hour wait most of the day.

If you go to Wonderland, the Fast Lane is definitely worth it.. The queues were fairly long when we went and it becomes a much more relaxing day when you don't have to wait for everythinggg.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Just watched the off-ride video you guys posted, I really love the sign they have and the ride itself just looks amazing. Something I did notice though - does anyone know why this has 8 cars per train when, as far as I am aware, all the B&M coasters using the old style hyper train have 9?

SoMuchWin

Mega Poster
I forgot to say this in april so i'll say it now... I WENT ON SPPN! COME AT ME BRO! No but in all seriousness i went on sppn and i had a terrible time. The coaster was great, but it was too damn cold out. Especially when falling at 90 mph+ ;) With your mouth open. In the front seat.

Snoo

The Legend
No.. what the hell are you even talking about? Using an acronym without context makes what your saying pointless.

Snoo

The Legend
1. This isn't a CW fan board.. so no.. we have no idea what you are talking about.. nor does anyone outside of Canada really care.
2. Thanks for the context.. and we still don't care.
3. Trying to correct someones grammar when you yourself made errors in the previous sentence makes you look like a complete fool. Good job though.

SoMuchWin

Mega Poster
Rick Mercer went to CW recently. Notice anything different?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfjzx5bJWK0&list=UUt3Ag7rdgR6mtzOMEhd_v6g&index=2&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Yep. Eyes on the tunnel. That's It.