What's new

Canada gets three new coasters at Sauble Beach Fun World

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Hey there all you credit whores. Here's some news for you! :lol:
Robertson Amusements bought Sauble Beach Amusements Park, which has been closed since 2008, and is reopening the park on June 26, 2010. That's not the only good news. They're building three brand spanking new roller coasters!
http://www.saublebeachfunworld.com
That brings the total number of coasters in Canada to a whopping 55 (if you count the indoor one they're building Neb's Funworld). Yay!
Pretty soon Canada will catch up with the amount of coasters we have in New Jersey.
Just kidding - they'll never come close. :p
Two of them will be kiddie coasters: Go Gator & Family Coaster (Miler Manufacturing Oval), while the other will be a Looping Coaster (yeah, that's also the name).
Sauble Beach is on the northern Ontario coastline & is about 100 miles from Canada's Wonderland. Hell, that's just a hop, skip & jump away for all you credit mongers. :p

^ Noo, it can't only be 100 miles from Wonderland? It's almost a four hour drive from Toronto/Wonderland, and eight hours away from me.. So :p .

Well, I don't think I'll be making a trip out there anytime soon, especially considering two of them are kiddies, but hell, at least Canada got a few more coasters. Our coaster count is SO sad.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
According to RCDB it's exactly 100 miles from Wonderland. I can't help it you you don't know how to drive faster than 25 miles an hour. :p