Which Park Do You Prefer?

• California Adventure

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

CoburnJason54

Roller Poster
These disney parks are very similar to each other. Both parks are very small and have very similar rides that can be easily compared. They both have fantastic launching coasters with music. Do you like the new billion dollar expansion and long steel coaster in California, or do you prefer the better Tower of Terror and indoor launch coaster? If I were to pick, Hollywood Studios would win for me. It has the better tower of terror and a great indoor roller coaster. As amazing as Cars Land is, the rest of the park lacks behind what quality the rides are in Hollywood Studios.

This is a tough one because I think it really comes down to the atmosphere. Hollywood Studios certainly has the upper hand as far as Tower of Terror and Rock n' Roller Coaster are concerned, and it also has more shows; however, California Adventure has a really nice atmosphere and was an extremely pleasant surprise for me. As much as I dislike Cars, the Cars area was a nice touch also. It doesn't help that Hollywood Studios was completely rammed last time I went, which left a bit of a sour taste.

I think California Adventure slightly edges out Hollywood Studios for me. I prefer the atmosphere and although some of the ride and show selections are better at Hollywood Studios, I think I enjoyed the park as a whole more in California.