What's new

But what is it..?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Sparked by a lack of knowledge by one of Maxi-Minor_Furie's teachers, here's a new game :)

Post a picture of something a little obscure and then you have to guess what it is. Nothing too hard, a clear picture of what you're asking and if you know the answer for definite, then post it and post a new picture.

If you're not sure, ask and the person who posted the original picture will tell you if you're right or not, then you "win" and get to post your picture.

Make sense? Good.

So first picture is:
IMG_15827_600.jpg

If you know 100%, post the answer and a picture for your go. Not sure, ask and if you're right I'll tell you (see, it's simple).

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Siiiigh. Tasmanian Devil.

This is a good game. Or will be. If it remains animal based.

Here's mine. Shouldn't be too hard, but I want it's proper name!

n1KMM.jpg

kimahri

CF Legend
I am a small nowegian rodent. I am not very clever. My hair is not Green and spikey but what am I?

This probaly works better in 3rd person...

Gazza

Giga Poster
Haha know it because I was working in an Architects office last year, and was on a colour sample board for a hospital project I worked on.

Colour is called 'Chartreuse'.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It looks like a wallaby, but the ears seem smaller than usual - it may just be the picture or the shadow though?

I suspect Gazza was just playing "who's the goon?" :lol:

That screams jackal at me Joey, but knowing you it's some slightly more obscure form of canine?