What's new

Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Pantheon | Intamin LSM Coaster | 2022

Alessio

Roller Poster
I have ridden Copperhead Strike over 10 times in June and you don’t get any airtime over the Launched Airtime Hill unfortunately, neither in the front or in the back.
But I am certain that the Launched Hills on Pantheon will be similar to the ones on the Parc Asterix Multi-Launch, so you should get some solide Ejector.

Last edited:

Ethan

Strata Poster
Very sad to hear. Also surprising to hear, I so rarely hear about construction accidents from the industry. Maybe they're as rare as they seem or we just never hear about them.

The only article I can find available to read in Europe is this:

But it doesn't say much. Literally the only new information from the post above is that the injury is a result of a fall from a height. Really hope the lad is able to recover, for the sake of him and his family, not the coaster of course.

bernatc22

Mega Poster
I find it really stunning how this coaster looks against the trees, especially in autumn. Perhaps the track style and the weird spacing doesn't look the best, but it's undeniable that they nailed it with this shade of brown.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Ok, NOW I'm starting to understand why people are giving this track style flak. I still don't have a problem with it, but on a large element like that, it does look a bit skimpy.