What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa trip report! Yay!

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
So I forgot my camera at home so sadly no pics
So I started out my day by sprinting to montu (I tripped a few times(I cri every tiem)) so by the time I got there was a 15 minute wait (UH IT WAS SO LONG!). I loved it as usual but I wished the back seat was more forceful like the front seat. Still a world class coaster tho.
Next I sprinted to cheetah hunt and guess what? I was greeted with a 30 min line! So instead of riding that I rode the skyride to go to kumba (turns out the skyride had a 30 min queue has well). So once we got to the final stop I sprinted to kumba tripping again and finally get to it. I was greeted by the loud roar (still not as loud as the incredible hulk's roar). I rode it and was very forceful as usual and had some nice ejector air. I decided to take a break get a fanta and chill out on a bench. When I was done chilling out I went to ride Falcon's Fury for the first time. It was awesome, and I liked the drop unlike other drop towers. Then I rode scorpion. There was only one train running and I ended up waiting for a long time. It was worth it though. In all honesty it was probably the most forceful ride of the day. The curved drop has the pleasent suprise of airtime, the helixes provide insane positive g's (not as insane as the positive g's on cheetah hunt's first launch, or the incredible hulk's launch tho) and nice laterals. I love that it only has a lap bar. So as I was in line for scorpion I wished that bgt kept python as I am a fan of the arrow looping coasters. Oh well. I got some dip n dots (aka heaven in ice cream form). I got a mixture of strawberry and redberry sherbert. So after I was done eating that the rides got shut down due to weather (dammit Florida weather) so I decided to leave. The skyirde was closed so I had to make the long agonizing journey of get this (hold on to your seats because what I'm about to say is very shocking!) walking to the front gate! :shock: . Now I finnaly got to the front gate and rode the tram to tram stop one. Overall it was a very fun day.
P.S sorry for the lack of indenting